Anyone else here as excited as me for…

JIMINYCR

One of the "attractions" that doesnt require a Genie +, LL, advance booking. Yes its been sorely missed and is a necessary highlight of our trip. Cant wait to jump on board and hear that whistle blow, listen to the wheels run over the tracks, pass through the indian village, and hear the engineers spiel.

Club Cooloholic

…the hopefully relatively-soon return of the railroad?! Of all the things that went way, this is one of the ones that I have been missing the most! Next time I’m in WDW and the train is rolling, I might ride it around the park about 10 straight times, lol!
It really doesn't feel like the Magic Kingdom without the railroad. Even if you don't ride it, it adds so much atmosphere to the place.

Smiley/OCD

…the hopefully relatively-soon return of the railroad?! Of all the things that went way, this is one of the ones that I have been missing the most! Next time I’m in WDW and the train is rolling, I might ride it around the park about 10 straight times, lol!
We
My DW and I will be there in early December…I think we’ll take a few loops as well! It’s been a LOOOONG train running…with the Doobie Brothers..: lol

Patcheslee

We've never gotten to ride it all the way, which DH brings up often when talking about going again. Trip in 2017 & 2019. 2019 construction, 2017 wasnt able to make a full circuit, just Frontierland to Fantasyland. Don't know why we couldn't ride full circuit then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom