anyone else having problems with Greengrocer dot com?

anonymousegirl

anyone else having problems with Gardengrocer dot com?

Last night I tried to place my order and pay by Paypal, and after I logged into PP and chose my cc for payment, when I click the continue button, I just get a blank white page that says "done" and the header is gardengrocer.

When I checked this am, a PP payment had not gone through, so I checked out again at Gardengrocer, and the same thing happened again!

I am worried because I was logged into my PP account, and now I can't refresh and can't tell whether I am still logged in or what?

Dskipper

i know this dont help much but if ure looking to have food delivered to ure room before u get there or when ure there i would use goodings.com its a orlando based company, they have been around a long time and have been dealing with disney and all the hotels around the area alot. but sorry for ure other trouble if u cant get that to work use what i said.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

We've used Gardengrocer many times in the past and (knock on wood) have'nt had a problem.... I usually put in the order a month before just so I know I'm on the delivery schedule because they do fill up quickly...April we were missing a whole bag of frozen items ....called the front desk of our resort SSR and they could'nt find it.....Called gardengrocer and the woman was very apologetic , she ended up calling the front desk of SSR , few minutes later the woman who I spoke to at SSR personallly ended up delivering our "lost bag" while she apologized up and down...The bag ...was in a unmarked grocery bag......So I called gardengrocer back and explained ....she was very thankful and grateful for the call......we'll be useing them again in September....

Upvote 0

TAKitty

Last night I tried to place my order and pay by Paypal, and after I logged into PP and chose my cc for payment, when I click the continue button, I just get a blank white page that says "done" and the header is gardengrocer.

When I checked this am, a PP payment had not gone through, so I checked out again at Gardengrocer, and the same thing happened again!

I am worried because I was logged into my PP account, and now I can't refresh and can't tell whether I am still logged in or what?

I am having the exact same problem. I placed an order Sunday and got the same white screen. I called and spoke with someone who gave me the information to pay a different way with paypal.

I never got an email confirmation and want to make sure that I am, in fact, set for the end of this month. I tried to log in to GG today but the site won't let me.

I am going to try to call later today.

Upvote 0

anonymousegirl

Original Poster
Well I am still trying to place my order (sheesh). I tried tonight and everytime I click check out I just get a map telling me to what zip codes they deliver. And no way to click on anything on the page.
Jeez Louise, they sure are making it difficult.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom