Anyone else going to WDW?

mightyduck

Original Poster
Just wondering how many people are leaving for Disney soon...I know Tramp is there, and Jay-Rod is ready to go (he even did his laundry! :) ). Anyone else?

I've been considering a second trip this summer, and my mom just told me we have four nights left at the condo...I'd just have to pay $60 to sign it over for another stay, since it's being used non-concurrently with the rest of the week. Hmmmm....

kevlightyear

Actually, I just got back from WDW, we stayed 5 days, went to all the parks. I'll try and get a trip report soon. We got there the 17 and left this morning. Arrived home about 5 'oclock

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by kevlightyear
Actually, I just got back from WDW, we stayed 5 days, went to all the parks. I'll try and get a trip report soon. We got there the 17 and left this morning. Arrived home about 5 'oclock

Sounds like you had a good time! I went for five days two weeks ago...but I went from early in the morning until closing every day and never made it to the water parks, the west side, the boardwalk, or disney quest... So I think I might need to go back!

J

The Mom

Premium Member
DisJosh, Thanks for the warning!! I'll skip our June trip. You might enjoy the first week, though. JUST KIDDING!! Don't take it personally!

popkid

we'll (me and my sugar) be there august 24 - september 2nd... just got our disney passes in the mail today!!! only 31 days left til' we go!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :)

DisJosh

I would gladly stuff you in my suitcase, but you may be traveling with my well broken in walking shoes.........they have a very unique scent to them to say the least.

Ariel

This is a tough choice...either I have to smell like DisJoshs shoes or Mr Promey will have to smell like fish...what if I promise to take a bath first? ;)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by MrPromey
Well Arial, I'd take you but what would I wear? All my cloths would smell fishy

LMAO Gosh i'm used to reading long helpful information. Now we see the other side of Mrpromey. :) He got you good ariel. lol

Tink

I'll be there from August 16-20 and then December 29 - January 13, 2002. I can't wait to go in August but when I come back Summer will be nearly over and I'll have to go back to school.

But I still can't wait to go!

mightyduck

Original Poster
Jay-Rod-

When will you be back? Did you finish packing?

Are you like the commercial: "We're too excited to sleep!"?

J

Ariel

Oh sure...everyone makes jokes about the poor fish here...that tramp, he started it all...good thing I have a sense of humor...otherwise you guys would really be in trouble. Of course, that's not saying I won't get you back somehow... ;)

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tink
I'll be there from August 16-20 and then December 29 - January 13, 2002. I can't wait to go in August but when I come back Summer will be nearly over and I'll have to go back to school.

But I still can't wait to go!

See, I'm having the same problem....I teach HS so I can't go after Labor Day (when school starts here), and I have to decide if I'm going in August again rather quickly, since I've already bought tickets to spend a week in Atlanta and SC.

Two weeks in January? I wish I could! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom