Anyone dine at Wolfgang Puck Cafe?

hls1023

My boyfriend and I will be visiting WDW 9/21-9/24 and we have made reservations to dine at Wolfgang Puck Cafe. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if they've had a good experience there. I haven't been able to find many reviews on it so I was hoping I could find some people here who could help. I'm new to this site by the way. :)

bhg469

My girlfriend's meat was a little rare there, which woulden't be a bad thing except it was a chicken finger. Was not really impressed.

Upvote 0

lebeau

My wife and I ate their on the last day of our honeymoon and we were very upset that we waited that long. They served the best pizza either of us had ever eaten in our lives! I had the special - a meatball pizza that was to die for. My wife isn't a big fan of red sauce, so she had a pesto pizza. I'm telling you, it was so good I ate her leftovers cold on the plane on the way home!

Upvote 0

righttrack

I have dined in them in other locations. The pizzas are great. I'd say best pizza on property. Many airports have these and its really nice to get that wood-fired pizza and a good beer.

Upvote 0

FanofDinsey1981

I have eaten at the express version a few times, and I always get the bar-b-que quesidilla, and it is tasty. I would recommend another resteraunt however, the one time we at at the acutal resteraunt, we were met with poor service and the same food that is at the express version, but for a slightly higher price (plus tip).

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Eaten there several times, however following really bad service and dissapointing food at our last visit would rush back.

On previous visist the food had been superb, on the last visit the starters were poor, they took ages to serve, and to top it all we had literaly received them and withinn a few mins they were serving the main. It felt that they just wanted a fast turn round and our satisfaction was of no interest. Likewise when I complained they said it was nornal parcatice to serve main cousre with starters still being eaten. I right and Im Walts nephew.

There are plenty of other places to eat so I wont rush back

Upvote 0

magda_96

wolfgang puck cafe

The atmosphere is excellent. The food not too bad. The wait is usually not worht the wait. I would highly recommend EMERIL'S instead. Take the drive down I-4 to universal city walk and go there. You will nto be dissapointed at all. BAM!

Upvote 0

hls1023

Original Poster
We are actually going as part of the Stay, Play, and Dine package for Florida residents and basically I didn't want to waste one of our free meals on a resteraunt that wasn't that great. But at the same time we are limited as to where we can eat. One night we have planned to eat at the Teppanyaki steakhouse in Japan (yummy!) and the other night we will be eating at Spoodles (went there in January and we really liked it). Sounds like I should change my reservation for Wolfgangs. Any suggestions?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom