Anyone checking in on May 15?

natedog123

Original Poster
Was just wondering if anyone was checking into the Alumni-Only College Program on the 15th of May? I can't wait!! Operations here I come!!!

natedog123

Original Poster
As soon as I can, probably around 10 or so. I might have to drop my dad off at the airport. We're coming down a few days early and he's flying home on Monday. I can't wait!!!!!!

LostNametag

Me too! I want to get there early. Do you want to live in Vista or Chatham? I was in Vista last time and I think if I told them I wanted to live in Chatham, they would try to put me there. We could try to meet up... Wear a bright shirt or something. lol

natedog123

Original Poster
I am the opposite. I was in Chatham (in 2001) and this time I want to get Vista. But anywhere they put me is fine by me. Like I said before I'll probably get there around 10 or so. Not sure what I'm going to wear, was thinking about wearing my Mickey Mouse Club t-shirt, but I don't want to be too terribly dorky :) . My dad and I are leaving tomorrow morning, getting pretty excited. I definitely hope to see you there!!!

natedog123

Original Poster
LostNametag, send me a private message before later this evening and we can set up a meeting if you want. Let me know and we'll see what we can do!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom