Anyone catch Disney on "Unwrapped" last night?

EaglesfanNJ

Original Poster
I wrote to club 33 last year and received a letter back saying the waiting list was closed. I'd guess it's at 10 years.

Thanks for the info. I was curious about that. Any idea how much they charge to be a member? Is it an annual fee? How much are the items on their menue? Does it get you any other benefits aside from having the right to eat there?

EaglesfanNJ

Original Poster
This site should have answer all of your Club 33 questions.

http://www.disneylandclub33.com/index.html

Thanks Yoda, great site. I found this interesting though:

In respect for the club, the actual amounts have been removed. I feel this is in good taste and best serves the interest of the club.

This particular membership is for individuals and is available at $xx membership fee and $xx annual dues. These memberships are nontransferable.

Anyone have any idea?​

trendicoff

She still is incredible. She just can no longer give out her artwork.

That's so sad, I really wanted to replace my hummingbird with the broken wing. I still have a unicorn she made for me over a decade ago.

So does that mean she's changed her spiel to now, "I present for ME candy, corn syrup . . ." :p

Korfar

We caught it and hit record on the DVR so we can watch it when we have Disney withdrawls. I thought it was a good episode that showcased a lot of the parks.

dreamfinder

Thanks Yoda, great site. I found this interesting though:

In respect for the club, the actual amounts have been removed. I feel this is in good taste and best serves the interest of the club.
This particular membership is for individuals and is available at $xx membership fee and $xx annual dues. These memberships are nontransferable.
Anyone have any idea?​

On another site I found this

This particular membership is for individuals and is available at Gold or Silver levels. $7,500 for a Gold membership fee and $2,500 annual dues. $4,500 for a Silver membership fee and $1,500 annual dues. These memberships are nontransferable.

Members will be billed monthly for all charges.

Not sure how accurate that is, but I saw similar prices elsewhere so I imagine its not that far off.

Bennyrn12

Not only did we see it.... We were ON it!!!! My girls were featured at Chef Mickeys when they were talking about the Mickey waffles! Mommy ended up on the cutting room floor but my 3 year old was shown getting mickey waffles from the kids buffet and my 2 year is the way too cute (in my opinion anyways:lol:) little girl stuffing a whole mickey waffle in her mouth. They filmed the whole show the first week of Feb 2010.

disneycouple07

Just a reminder: Unwrapped - Disney Delights will be on the Food Network Channel tonight, Jul 15, 2010 11:30 PM ET/PT and Jul 16, 2010 2:30 AM ET/PT
progress.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom