anyone been to disney in july

theRIOT

I've been to the World in almost every season.
My first visit was Easter weekend 04. Second was hurrican season (sept) 04. I then moved there to become a CM and was there all winter into the next spring of 05.

It's WDW. It's going to be mostly crowded. Sometimes not so much.
I personally like it busy. When I was there in Sept. it was fairly dead.
And while yes, I could walk on Sapce Mountain several times in a row, lots of other things were closed and it just wasn't the same.
It seemed to be without some of its normal excitement and livelyhood.

So I say to each there own. If that is the best time for you and your family to go, do it. Plan accordingly and have the best time of your life.
Ultimatly thats what the deciding factor is: YOU.
Your attitude, your ideas, your plans.

Have fun for me.
I'll be back working seasonal this spring YEA!

irv out.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Did anyone mention that it's HOT .:lol:

HINT - I take a small towel attached to my belt, to wipe away the perspiration !

Also, LOTS of Brazilian Tour Groups . :zipit:

disney jaz

Original Poster
You know your the only person to say its going to be hot and crowded..NOTI wish I had the option to go at a different time but this is the only time my best friend could get off I really want her to come this time so I guess i'll have to grin and bear it .cute reply though thanks

disney jaz

Original Poster
Thank you for you positive input it was very refreshing!I plan to have a great time despite the heat and crowds after all its Disney!

talfonso

Heck yeah - in 1995 - on the July 4 vacation! It was CRRRRAAAAAAZZZZZYYYY!!!

Oh, and that's when I saw those Brazilians (and other turismos) for the first time!

worldfanatic

Because of school schedules we always go during the busy times, Christmas, June/July/August. I enjoy the crowds. Yes I said it, I enjoy the crowds. They are an integral part of the magic for me. Seeing the park bursting with people enjoying my favorite place, there is a certain camraderie in all that. We love helping people find things, giving advice to newbies while in line, the hustl eand bustle of the whole experience. Enjoy the crowds. Consider them your family and you'll not be frustrated.

This is a 4 year old thread, but I love what Nansafan said.
I generally go in september which is very mellow and quiet. But I'm really looking forward to my July trip, with all the madness and excitement that goes with large numbers of guests. (even the Brazilian tour groups):lookaroun

Crowds create a special energy and fun atmosphere that doesn't exist during the slow periods.
This can especially be appreciated when you go to WDW often, and don't feel the need to ride every ride and experience every attraction on a particular trip.

I wouldn't go during peak times all the time, but on occasion, it's a blast, and helps you appreciate those slow periods.

And the heat?
My God, I live in the desert, I can't wait for the rain and humidity.

xtina72

I cant even imagine being there in July, we went once in September and I swore I was melting, it was so hot I wanted to rip my own skin off.

July? not even if the trip was free, I would be miserable.

Edisto Pluto

Anytime of year is a good time to go to WDW. We have gone in July in the past but now we are old and like the cooler times of year. Just take your time and you will be fine.

Tom

Beta Return
Just wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on what to expect of Disney in July.I've been in both march and october and loved it of course,but I was very leary of going in july.this was the only time my friend could go and I really wanted her to come.I hope i don't get scared by your replys. thanks:wave:

I, personally, will never go in July again. I will never go anytime late May through early September.

I hate heat. And boy is it HOT there in the summer. And I hate crowds, and boy is it crowded.

We went in the summer as kids while I was growing up - of course, because of school - but since I've been "an adult", we've gone in January twice, October once (still a bit warm) and will go Feb 2011. We went in May for our Honeymoon and it was on the verge of miserable during the day.

If you like heat and don't mind crowds, have a great time. If you sweat thinking about it being over 85 (like I am right now, as I look out the window and see Indiana snow falling), don't bother.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom