Anybody understand women?

darthdarrel

Re: Oops

Originally posted by SG4779
Ok Edit...RIGHT now...igonore! oops! sorry!
I hope you just made a mistake,cause First of all I was complimenting Pam,second I have just been joking around,except for the story of my last girlfriend and I only have ONE USERNAME and that`s DARTHDARREL WHICH I USE ON SEVERAL FORUMS And I have just as much right to be here then anybody on this forum!:mad: If I cross a line I apoligize Several of the board members have become my friends and they can back me up on this,Like Erika allready has!

Mitzer

Re: Re: Oops

Originally posted by darthdarrel
I hope you just made a mistake,cause First of all I was complimenting Pam,second I have just been joking around,except for the story of my last girlfriend and I only have ONE USERNAME and that`s DARTHDARREL WHICH I USE ON SEVERAL FORUMS And I have just as much right to be here then anybody on this forum!:mad: If I cross a line I apoligize Several of the board members have become my friends and they can back me up on this,Like Erika allready has!

Darrel...I think SG4779 (George) just made a mistake. MSU came and posted directly under you (but not to you) and it may have gotten a bit confusing...that is all. SG4779 is friends with Pam and some people (oops - person) was ugly to her last night. That is all. I don't think it was directed to you. You are most welcomed here, no doubt. Hope this clears that up. :wave:

darthdarrel

Re: Re: Re: Oops

Originally posted by Mitzer
Darrel...I think SG4779 (George) just made a mistake. MSU came and posted directly under you (but not to you) and it may have gotten a bit confusing...that is all. SG4779 is friends with Pam and some people (oops - person) was ugly to her last night. That is all. I don't think it was directed to you. You are most welcomed here, no doubt. Hope this clears that up. :wave:
I hope so!
I have the upmost respect for Pam and would never say anything about her. That person that was ugly to her,was that the person that was banned?

GS3rd

yea...

Originally posted by Mitzer

Yes I got the names mixed up...sorry about that dar...but about the other "people" (one person) "justgofin," I am not.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Re: Re: Oops

Originally posted by darthdarrel

Thank you for the wonderful compliment Darrel! I do believe that he was not aiming it at you. I think he was trying to aim it at the other person. Erika is a sweetie and she always has a nice word for everyone. Thank you for being my friends! :kiss:

Pam

Dear Mickey Moose15,
High School is one of, if not the most, painful time of life. As a former teenage girl...NEVER take anything personally that one says or does.
Mature women will scramble for a great guy.
Relax. See high school as a springboard to the rest of your life, not as the center of your life. You want to look back on high school as a nice past, not as the highlight of your life... That would certainly be sad.

And it's true...women are crazy! But you find the right crazy one..
...and life will be a blast!

darthdarrel

Re: yea...

Originally posted by SG4779
Yes I got the names mixed up...sorry about that dar...but about the other "people" (one person) "justgofin," I am not.
Apology accepted:D It just took me back that anyone would say anything like that about me.I try not to offend anyone on these boards,although that is an impossible task sometimes when there are so many people with differant views on things.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom