Anybody know if Timekeeper is reopening?

Walter

Original Poster
Does anybody know if WDW management is planning on reopening Timekeeper anytime, soon. I'm sorry, this has probably been asked about a million times before.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
I still say they should tear that out for the Stitch Attraction. Timekeeper is good (IMO only because of Robin Williams), and they only have open for seasonal, and even then the attendance, from my experience has been low.

Walter

Original Poster
I've noticed that it hasn't even really been opening seasonally. It hasn't been open for quite a while. Too bad, I really want to see it again.

tinkerbell1983

According to my inside sources, they are planning on opening Timekeeper and COP once AE goes down. According to some, this isn't set in stone, but that is what the plan is. Tomorrowland would be BORING land if there were only 5 rides open!

UncleJeet

I enjoy Timekeeper, but I don't miss not seeing it if it's closed when I go. Why? I hate having to stand in one spot for the entire show.

It's definitely not an attraction to experience near the end of the day when your feet are sore and you're worn out from the park.

That being said, I would much sooner do something to Timekeeper before messing with any of the other attractions in Tomorrowland. Kids don't find it very interesting, adults are too pooped to want to stand and watch a movie, even if it's in Circle Vision, and the thing is hardly ever open.

If CoP somehow gets replaced before Timekeeper, I'll be a very sad Jeet. (Not that I EVER want CoP replaced, mind you, but it's looking to be inevitable....) :(

UncleJeet

General Grizz

Originally posted by UncleJeet
If CoP somehow gets replaced before Timekeeper, I'll be a very sad Jeet. (Not that I EVER want CoP replaced, mind you, but it's looking to be inevitable....) :(

Ugh - then it's inevitable Disney doesn't have integrity?

I'm convinced even an attraction like Timekeeper won't open up anytime soon. What attraction have I recently seen that portrays the vision of tomorrow through inspirational messages Walt taught us? (If we can dream it, we can do it; improbable, impossible no), and, at the same time, entertain guests with beauty and good, classic humor.

Timekeeper is by far one of the strongest attractions I've seen out of Disney in a while. And that might seem odd since it's a stand up, nearly 10-year old, simpler attraction.

But when you've got that strong base, the whole place speaks Walt - and inspires the heck outta me.

roysta123

QUOTE:
According to my inside sources, they are planning on opening Timekeeper and COP once AE goes down. According to some, this isn't set in stone, but that is what the plan is. Tomorrowland would be BORING land if there were only 5 rides open!

I have heard the exact same thing.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
While were semi-sorta on the subject of what will be open in TL, does anyone know what room the camera will be in at Buzz? They've got the viewing area completed as far as exterior goes but I havent heard much else about it.

So whats the deal?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom