Anybody Have Resort/room Layout Maps?

Years ago I had the Beach Club room map Floor by Floor.Im not looking for the room layout itself but a room map like when picking rooms on the DCL.I know they are out there.I have a couple of floors of the WLV since I have stayed there a few times and the floor map is on the back of the room door If anyone can help please let me know.

tiggerguy

tiggerguy2000

Original Poster
Im a member of those and it's not what im looking for.
I want a floor to floor layout with room numbers like the Contemporary map.
The poly one is on tikiman.com

tiggerguy

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

I've seen that Beach Club map, and it is very helpful.

It will tell you things like "Rooms that end in -07 will be slightly larger because they are at the end of the hall....The -23 rooms will have smaller balconies....The -12 and -14 rooms are connecting."

I think tiggerguy2000 is looking for that information on the other resorts. Perhaps not that amount of detail, but a map of the hotel so that you can tell (for example,) if WL lodge room 3024 faces the courtyard or villas.

I would suspect that Disney would not make that information available to the general public because requesting rooms is probably out of hand enough as it is.

HOWEVER--there are lots of people here who have spent many nights in different WDW hotels. I could tell you from experience that room 4091 at the WL is over the check-in desk, the front balcony looks into the Whispering Canyon, and the room balcony gives you a view of the bus stop.

Upvote 0

tiggerguy2000

Original Poster
Yellow Shoes Knows

I can see that you know what I want.The Beach Club was good because it was color coded also.I like to have them so when I do check-in I can look up rooms location while still standing at the desk.If the room is in a bad spot I could try for another room.I like looking at resorts and what is in the resort

tiggerguy

Upvote 0

fredtom

There's floor by floor layout of the BCV on parkinfo2go.com. Just click in the bottom left column, but they don't have any other resort maps as yet.

"An Adventurer's life is best!":lol:

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

What we use for Yacht Club: http://www.disneyzone.net/ycresort.htm

From the "Resorts" main page, they have maps and layouts of all the Resorts, but varying in quality. Some are broken down great like this Yacht Club page, while others are generic maps you receive at check-in.

This was the best site I could find for Yacht Club room numbers.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom