Anybody have or know were I can see PoTC rehab pics?

UberMouse

Ahrrrr!!

I just booked me WDW vacation for July 8th-15th. Staying at the Beach Club. Can't wait to see the new revised Potc!

-Jeff

Glasgow

Can't wait to see the refurb - POTC is my fav ride!! Excuse my ignorance, but is the DL refurb already completed? I know they added some effects such as people manning the cannons and such.

DisneyGal126

wdwishes2005 said:
I still have the old rehab pics ( nothing new, just the AAs w/o skin ect.) PM me if you want them.

I also tried PMing you and it said your box was full. I would like to see these pictures as well. THanks!

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
jcldtrek said:
Heres a question. just came back from disney and was wondering what their doin in the front section of pirates in caribbean plaza. its not where the entrance is. its the left corner section thats all blocked off and has the movie posters on it. was wondering what their doin in that section. the rest of the area looks just like it did except for the sign missing for the ride above the entrance.

I photoshopped the mast of the paris ride into the plaza for some homemade concept art. It is in my photoalbum, but I'm at work right now can't look them up...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom