Anybody ever noticed?

louise900star

Original Poster
This is for anyone whose rode RNR!

Has anyone ever noticed that they have those holding pouches in front of your seats to put your belongings in?

They don't have zips or anything to keep or your stuff in? The ride goes upside down, how is your stuff supposed to stay in there?

Anybody know anywhere else i can keep my things because every time i've been on it, i've had to stuff all my stuff under the safety restraint with me!

Just a point i wanted to make!!

ImaYoyo

This is for anyone whose rode RNR!

Has anyone ever noticed that they have those holding pouches in front of your seats to put your belongings in?

They don't have zips or anything to keep or your stuff in? The ride goes upside down, how is your stuff supposed to stay in there?

Anybody know anywhere else i can keep my things because every time i've been on it, i've had to stuff all my stuff under the safety restraint with me!

Just a point i wanted to make!!
Centrifugal force. Most of the G's you pull on that ride are positive G's and Lateral G's. Not many negative G's.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Here is a little science experiment you can do that will show you how centripetal force works. Take a small bucket and tie about 4' of rope to the handle. Put some water in the bucket and spin it around and you will notice that none of the water comes out. The same principle works on a roller coaster when you go into a loop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom