Anybody eat at Paradiso 37?

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
We're trying to go to new places on this trip. we tend to do the same old favorites.

likey, no likey?

scarr13311

Went there in 2016 had the Argentinian Angus Skirt Steak. The food was ok but seemed like a hang out place for drinking crowd. Have not had the desire to return.

Indiana7

We ate lunch here at the bar in 2015 and really enjoyed it - nice drinks and bar snacks were just what the doctor ordered however last year we booked a table for dinner and I honestly wouldn't go back. Food was fine but there are definitely better places to spend your time and money. That being said it could have been an off night.

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I ate there last year. I personally enjoyed it but for some at least how others described it to me was it’s just above average Mexican food. It wasn’t very crowded while I was there and I did like that as well.

RiceCrispyMickey

We have three times, back in 2013, then 2014 and 2017. Tbh, the first time we loved it but then found it's got progressively worse the next few times. We were with a big party on the last trip though and I don't think that helped, service was very slow and they forgot things.

Smiley/OCD

Our family (4) ate there in November based on their on-line menu...my oldest DD's skirt steak was overdone. It was sent back and the second one was just as overdone...my ribs were ok, but dry. We went there because there was something on the menu for everyone, but we were not impressed and actually disappointed. The server we had was EXCELLENT, but the food wasn't. There are MANY other better choices at Disney. Choose someplace else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom