Any1 See this on Mousesavers?

oochr1soo

"Disney is about to come out with the most amazing offer I've ever seen for Walt Disney World packages! Think you don't want a package? This offer is going to make you reconsider! It will cover late summer and fall. I can't spill any further details yet, but keep checking back -- it's coming very soon!"

Any speculation as to what it might be? You think it might be similiar to the Funshine discounts they had this past christmas where all the hotels were majorly cheap? Im very anxious to hear this package since its the time frame im looking to go in.. Just gotta get money now lol..

CHris

Katherine

I'm excited to hear what's going on but it makes sense to offera cheaper rate so more people will come see Mission:Space and hopefully come back.

Upvote 0
More Information is now Available

There are some sample prices now on the site. Look like some REALLY good rates. I called AAA this morning and they are saying the public rates will be available starting May 8th. Disney Club members book now!!!!! I'm seeing savings of over $1,000 compared to the rates that were available earlier this year. (Comparing AKL Savannah view with tickets.)

Upvote 0

WDWFanatic

I just got a new discount code with my credit card statement for anyone making plans to go 5/26-7/3 on a dream maker package ZXGQ must book by5/25

Upvote 0

BitO'PixieDust

I just changed my vacation reservation to this new package. I got 7 nights at the Polynesian (2 adults, 1 junior) for $2100. Doing it separately I estimate that I've saved over $1000. This really is a great deal!

On Mousesavers they brought up the possibility of whether Disney will offer any AP discounts for this time period. And if there are discounts will there be many rooms left.

Now I have more money for the fun things at the park:sohappy:

Upvote 0

DisneyBound

Is it related to this?

Disney Club Fairytale Vacation Packages
Here's the deal in a nutshell: buy a 4-night package (room & Ultimate Park Hopper passes), get a 7-night package (room & Ultimate Park Hopper passes)! Yep, that's like getting 3 nights of hotel and tickets for FREE -- or to put it another way, it's about 43% off your room and tickets for a 7-night stay! The offer is for those checking into a Disney Resort from July 4, 2003 through October 30, 2003.

This is absolutely the most amazing offer I've ever seen at Walt Disney World, and Disney Club members get first crack at it! (A similar offer for the general public will be coming in the next few days.)

Plus, Disney Club members get an additional $50 off the package total for the regular package and $75 off if choosing the Silver add-on -- note that the add-on is at full price, so you still get the free room and tickets, but pay for the Magical Wishes.

It appears that this offer applies to all resorts, subject to availability. Some accommodations (such as campsites, suites, 2-bedroom villas and Grand Villas) may not be available with this package. A few sample prices for a 7-night package for 2 adults, including tax and insurance:

Caribbean Beach - regular season, standard room $1233.79
Animal Kingdom Lodge - value season, standard room $1479.07; value season, savannah view $1818.01; value season, concierge level $2487.07
Wilderness Lodge - value season, standard room $1479.07
Boardwalk Inn - value season, standard view $1880.45; value season, water view $2197.13

Polynesian - value season, garden view $1855.21

If you are staying for more than 4 nights but less than 7 nights, you still get some free nights, but needless to say, you might as well stay for a week since it won't cost you any more. Also, if you pay for 8 nights, you can get up to 6 additional free nights! See the chart below for details.

I really think Disney may sell out the majority of its resort rooms for 7/4/03-10/30/03 because of the Fairytale Vacation offer. There is going to be a huge advertising/PR campaign associated with this promotion -- and it's a great deal. For that reason, I have serious doubts that there will be many rooms left, even if "room only" codes and Annual Passholder rates offered during this time. I could be wrong -- but if you have the flexibility (i.e. you're not already an Annual Passholder) and you will be traveling during this time, I would advise booking a Fairytale Vacation Package NOW, while there are rooms still available.

The Fairytale Vacation Package is not identical with the full Dream Maker package, but you do get a keepsake character framed artwork with pin (one per room) in addition to your room and passes.

You must book by 6/29/03. Proof of Disney Club membership required at time of reservation and check-in. Terms: pay $100 deposit within 14 days of making reservation; payment in full required 21 days prior to check-in; cancel without penalty up until 5 days prior to check-in.

Here are the booking codes:

Room and Tickets Code Nights Room, Tickets &
Silver Add-On Code Nights
ZREU
5 nights/incl 1 night free ZRFG 5 nights/incl 1 night free
ZREV 6 nights/incl 2 nights free ZRFH 6 nights/incl 2 nights free
ZREW 7 nights/incl 3 nights free ZRFI 7 nights/incl 3 nights free
ZREX 8 nights/incl 3 nights free ZRFJ 8 nights/incl 3 nights free
ZREY 9 nights/incl 3 nights free ZRFK 9 nights/incl 3 nights free
ZREZ 10 nights/incl 3 nights free ZRFL 10 nights/incl 3 nights free
ZRFA 11 nights/incl 3 nights free ZRFM 11 nights/incl 3 nights free
ZRFC 12 nights/incl 4 nights free ZRFN 12 nights/incl 4 nights free
ZRFD 13 nights/incl 5 nights free ZRFO 13 nights/incl 5 nights free
ZRFE 14 nights/incl 6 nights free ZRFP 14 nights/incl 6 nights free

To book a Disney Club Fairytale Vacation Package, please contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel and provide your Disney Club membership number. Thanks to Small World Travel for info.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
That information is correct. I have already started to book clients on this package. If you are thinking of booking the new package, I am booking now and I also offer disney dollar rewards to clients booking packages/cruises.*

(It must include ultimate park hoppers and applies to those bookings priced at $999 and up)

Pam

Upvote 0

SheriRDH

Disney Visa

You can but you must book the deposit and pay the balance with the Visa- plus you get disney dollars as a reward (not much like $1 for 1%)

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I offer extra disney dollars to my clients when they book with with the Disney Visa. (when booking a package of a certain amount as stated above)

Pam

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Bloody typical, I get an AP and theres no discounts. I could use the Disney credit card, oh wait a minute thats not available to me either.

That 50% discount at Universal looks more and more appealing.:(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom