Any word on when Genie+ is coming out?

Andrew M

I doubt they'll debut it on October 1st, but I'd imagine the week after.

Does anyone know if the changes to the DAS kick in the same time Genie+ does?

rmclain73

Any word if Disney is still on target for the first week of October? I have a trip planned from 10/9-10/16 and really hope to have some form of faster waits.

danv3

Any word if Disney is still on target for the first week of October? I have a trip planned from 10/9-10/16 and really hope to have some form of faster waits.
We're there exactly the same and really hoping this gets delayed until the 17th. I do not want to be the guinea pig on this.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
They still have old signage to take down and new signage to put up. They also need time for the big ticket attractions to get the standby process down, and tines up, so lightning looks like a value.

rmclain73

Replying to my own question here, but just got some intel from a pretty reliable source that the earliest we will see Genie launch will be the week of Oct 16.

themarchhare

I really hope it isn't until Nov, don't want this to ruin my vacation...
+1

I'm already staying on Universal property and spending more times at non-Disney parks than ever before. I don't want to also have to be miserable when I'm *at* Disney too now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom