Available to Anyone:
Fairytale Vacation Packages

Membership or Residency Required:
Disney's Visa Summer Dream Maker Packages
Disney Club Fairytale Vacation Packages
2003 Disney Club Discounts on Packages
Florida Resident Packages

http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#dc7for4

guess you could call and ask for one of the Fairytale packages.

rpgman

Upvote 0

Dizzy for Dsny

YES, IT'S OPEN TO GENERAL PUBLIC - JUST BOOKED THIS MORNING.

I got the following package for August 9-16 at Wilderness Lodge (Standard):

$1,671.11 (Buy 4/3 Free) and Ultimate Park Hopper Tickets. This includes tax and no trip insurance. One note, we are actually coming in on August 8, but was quoted an additional $317.70 for 8 full nights. I didn't go with because it was cheaper to get 7 night package and hold my current CRO reservation for 1 night at $169 (AAA discount). Make sure and ask questions, you may go with fewer nights at better deal.

YIPEE!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

rpgman

Originally posted by Dizzy for Dsny
YES, IT'S OPEN TO GENERAL PUBLIC - JUST BOOKED THIS MORNING.

I got the following package for August 9-16 at Wilderness Lodge (Standard):

$1,671.11 (Buy 4/3 Free) and Ultimate Park Hopper Tickets. This includes tax and no trip insurance. One note, we are actually coming in on August 8, but was quoted an additional $317.70 for 8 full nights. I didn't go with because it was cheaper to get 7 night package and hold my current CRO reservation for 1 night at $169 (AAA discount). Make sure and ask questions, you may go with fewer nights at better deal.

YIPEE!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

could you tell us for how many children/adults that was for?

rpgman

Upvote 0

Momx3

Original Poster
For me it is not a better deal.:( We are getting the AAA rate for the AS Movies and buying 5 day hopper passes at AAA. The total for that is $1,421.15. We have 2 adults and 3 children for 6 nights. The package quote I got was for $1,621.47. The difference is $200.32. To me it's not worth the price just to get ultimate tickets. Also for the 2 adults who are going with us the AAA price is $874.10 and I was quoted $985.59 a $111.49 difference.

Upvote 0

maureen ashton

Can you call Disney direct and use the code to get the Fairytale package or do you have to go through a travel agent. Being in Canada it is easier to call Disney direct for us. Any help or suggestions?

Upvote 0

bandman

Better Book NOW!!!!

I just rebooked our June visit for July 17-24 at All-Star Movies under the Fairy Tale PAckage. Price was $997.00 for 2 . Availabilty is going FAST!!!

I looked online for dates and by the time I called 10 minutes later I had to book 10 days later to get Movies. They told me that so many people were calling that dates were disappearing faster than they could type in requests. !!!

Wow!!! I am Psyched !!! I got 7 nights w/ ultimate tickets for just a little more($170) than I had 4 nights in June. Availabilty is going FAST!!!

One more thing. I played around on Disney's Website with different dates.

It's interesting, if you book a 5 or 6 night package it is $16 more than the 7 night package!! It pays to consider all options.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

changed our reservations (for Aug)...we went from 3 days at a woodsview in the WL to the 4day(3free) package with the same accomodations for just $139 more! It amounted to losing our AAA discount and booking with the Disney Club discount. The kids are going crazy!!!

Upvote 0

DisneyBound

Im debating on the savings from the 7 night to the 8 night package right now. I would save $123 dollars by booking our last night separately as room only. We dont need the UPH for our last day since our flight leaves early but Im not sure if 123 bucks is worth the trouble of packing up, having the hotel store our luggage and getting our luggage and checking in when we get back from the parks that night. How is this done? I would like to save the $$ (hey, It would pay for a character meal) but Im concerned about the inconvenience of moving...

Upvote 0

k9kris

I just changed my reservations from Grosvenor 6 nights for $1970 to Coronado Springs 7 nights for $2170 through MouseEarVacations.com. (Caribbean Beach was booked.:() It was only a $200 increase!! It was a fantastic deal because it's one extra day and a level up in hotel class. This also includes insurance and a mid-grade car rental. I think I scored big time! I hope you all can get as good a deal as I did.

I'm so happy, I can't wait. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

BitO'PixieDust

I had booked the fairytale package for 8 nights at the Polynesian for $2555 for two adults and a junior. The AP rates just came out and I changed it to 8 nights for $1900. The $600 savings will allow me to buy 1 1/2 annual passes. Since we plan on going back within a year the extra output of $600 for the additional
1 1/2 annual pass was still a great deal for us.

I've found that it pays to keep comparing deals until you find the right one that fits in with all your plans.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom