Any word of them extending the Free Dining into October 2012?

momoftwins09

Original Poster
Im visiting Disney World the first week in October and Im hoping they extend the free dining, but as of now it only goes to Sept 29th! If anyone knows or hears of any extension let me know please!:)

acollins876

When do you check in? I don't know how well known this is, but if you check in during a promo, you get it for the entire time. You can arrive the day the promo ends, but have it for the duration of your stay.

DawnBerg

We are checking in on the 20th of September and check out 4th of October and have the dining plan for the full 14 days. Already confirmed. If you read the fine print on the offer it says for arrivals between August 28 and Sept 29. :sohappy:

The Incredible Schmulk

I'm keeping a pretty close eye on it, and I haven't seen anything yet for extended free dining in 2012. There are some dates that were recently announced in 2013, but nothing yet on further dates this year.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm monitoring for the opposite reason, though. We're planning on going in early November, and we would really like not to see any free dining offers on our trip for a change.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
If it'g going to be exteneded it will be within the next month. Also the free dining that is out for 2013 is only available to our UK guests at the moment unless you get a bounceback in your room when you go this year for free dining for next year.

Pam

Ex-Floridian

I researched what occured in Nov 2011 as we are going Thanksgiving week. Looks like they always run some sort of discount. Whether its 30% off rooms or free dining they equal about the same.

real mad hatter

UK Free Dining.

Well it's just been announced that free DDP is available next year 2013 for almost the entire year up till dec 8th for UK folk,so I reckon they will do the same for USA folk.:wave:

cslafferty

I researched what occured in Nov 2011 as we are going Thanksgiving week. Looks like they always run some sort of discount. Whether its 30% off rooms or free dining they equal about the same.

It depends. For us, free dining saves us much more $ than 30% off room rates

cslafferty

If it'g going to be exteneded it will be within the next month. Also the free dining that is out for 2013 is only available to our UK guests at the moment unless you get a bounceback in your room when you go this year for free dining for next year.

Pam

I wondered that - if you are there on a free dining deal and you get a bounce back offer, is that offer automatically for the same free dining deal?

momoftwins09

Original Poster
Thanks for the info but I dont check in until Oct 8th. I just realized I put the first week but its actually the 2nd week. Thank you though!!!

momoftwins09

Original Poster
So they put out the free dining for fall but they blacked out my dates:mad:. Anyone know if they ever add dates that are initially blacked out, or do they pretty much maintain those dates? My little sister is getting married that week so there is no flexibility for me!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So they put out the free dining for fall but they blacked out my dates:mad:. Anyone know if they ever add dates that are initially blacked out, or do they pretty much maintain those dates? My little sister is getting married that week so there is no flexibility for me!
They will add dates at times but it is anyone's guess if they will. What is your check in date?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Here are the dates.
Sept. 30th- Oct.4th
Oct. 19th-Nov.1st
Nov.9th-15th
Nov.23rd-29th
Dec. 10th-13th

You must check in on one of the dates that are included in order to get the free dining offer.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom