Any update on Splash Mountain condition/rehab?

KevinPage

Original Poster
Anyone been on the attraction in the past week?

I assume all the "water" parts are working, now that the paint job is done.

But what about all the non working AA's? It was very glaring when I was on it about 3-4 weeks ago.

KingCEO

I just got back from Disney and Splash Mountains painting rehab is for the most part complete, just a little things here and there. They do need to however paint the Briar Patch and fix the jumping Brer Rabbit. Hope that helps

KevinPage

Original Poster
KingCeo,

That Jumping Brer rabit always seems to have trouble.

What about the yellow rabbit talking right before that and the shadow of them running over the hill?

What about the singing birds & the fish that jumps out of the water?

How about the chipmunks that pop out from the ceiling and then on the right side?

KingCEO

KingCeo,

That Jumping Brer rabit always seems to have trouble.

What about the yellow rabbit talking right before that and the shadow of them running over the hill?

What about the singing birds & the fish that jumps out of the water?

How about the chipmunks that pop out from the ceiling and then on the right side?

Thanks

I know the rabbit never works it just makes me mad because I know its there.:brick: Anways

Question 1 - Yes
Question 2 - Dont Recall
Question 3 - Yes

And the jumping water still didnt work at the Laughin Place

yodathefrog

Rode it late Tuesday night during the fireworks, and most everything that I could see was working save the hopping brer rabbit, the jumping fish, and the overhead water. Otherwise, I was overly joyed by how much stuff WAS working after hearing what had been down.

ucf disneyfan

In the past few weeks it seems like they've gotten the hopping rabbit to work for a few hours a day every few days. According to one of our maintience guys the rabbit was designed very poorly. I just think its that maintinence doesn't know what they're doing. It also might have to do with the fact that Disney doesn't like spending money on anything at all....let alone a 1.3 million dollar rabbit.

KevinPage

Original Poster
Good to know. I don't remeber the last time the overhead water was working.

This was as you entered the laughing palce and the turtles was being shot up by water, correct?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom