Any UK Members??

wen-tom

Original Poster
Hi, Are there many Uk members of the DVC on here?

I am just about to buy at SSP and would like to share anyones experiences of DVC from the UK.

:)

UKKaren

Hi

Yep we are UK members but only just signed up in July so have yet to try and book anywhere yet! We bought at SSR and have similar concerns re booking early flights. Our guide was quite straight with us and said that if we booked 11 months in advance we would definitely get SSR and at 7 months if we had a few options/chioces of other prefered resorts that we should get in and if not could go on the waiting list. We would much rather stay at boardwalk because of the area it's in but at the end of the day its only abus/boat ride away to get there in the evenings if we stay at SSR.

Good luck with your purchase - go for it!

Now all you experienced DVC'ers I have a question and will try and explain as best as possible!

Our use year is March. We already have plans for a friends wedding in 2007 so will be banking our points at March 2007. We will then aim to book in Sept 2007 for July 2008. We want to book a bigger villa to take some friends so will need to use 2007 points and 2008 points but also borrow some from 2009. are we allowed to do this? We will be booking to travel during our 2008 use year so those points will be current and 2009 the next year but we will be booking in 2007!!!

If someone can understand what i am going on about an answer would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers

Karen

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Hi, Are there many Uk members of the DVC on here?

I am just about to buy at SSP and would like to share anyones experiences of DVC from the UK.

:)

We joined last year and used it for the 1st time this.

We had a few problems with documentation being lost, this ended up costing us money as the exchange rate went down during the weeks they took to sort out the mess. ( they gave us vouchers this summer as a sorry but it came no where near the extra it cost us.)

We stayed at the Boardwalk this year and the villas are beautiful. I wasnt keen on the resort and I think 07 we will try for Wilderness Lodge which we love. If we cant get in we will go to SSprings, as its looking much better now the development has progressed.

We used the Dinning plan and its good value though IMHO the food quality had slipped. Next year Ill consider the DDE card before I use the plan.

We joined and its a decision made from the heart not the head. It is NOT an investment, remember that and you wont be disappointed

metman

count me in i have 2 time shares one at vero one at ssr
and now that they have said animal kingdom lodge
i am off to the bank to get ready for a 3rd

not forgetting my villa (10 mins from disney)in america

i love disney bring it on baby yeah

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom