Any Tommorowland freaks out there?

Buzzes Dad

I have to echo what a lot of people already said that , Tommorrow Land just simply rocks and is even better after dark.

Just another 63 days till I feel the magic again !!!

djmatthews

Hmmmmm

There is something wrong with Tomorrowland. The space doesn't seem utilised and I found it to look a tad scruffy. Tomorrowland needs some energy and money spending on it, but not turn it into the disaster of the Tomorrowland in California. DLRP has the best with Discoveryland, although it doesn't have CoP, Timekeeper or TTA, it makes up for it in theme, and Space Mountain, and from what I gather, an oddly placed Lion King show.... rumour has it, that DLRP will be getting Buzz.

DisneyFreak777

Original Poster
Yeah put me on the list as well as Tommorowland being better at night:D I was wondering, Does SGE measure up to AE? It just seemed that it was one of if not the coolest ride in the whole land. I just dont wanna see anotherr good ride get destroyed and then replaced with a ride that doesnt even come close to measuring up to its previous ride (like MR. Toad) . Another thing i dont understand is why didnt they put Mission: SPACE in Tommorowland rather than EPCOT because it doesnt really suit EPCOT very well. Anyone agree?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom