Any tips on keeping my kid IN the resort room?

12in12

I think you are a great parent trying to think ahead on safety issues. I agree with you that children will be children and you can't expect them to always make good choices. I think you have been given excellent suggestions and hope you have a wonderful time!

DizneyPryncess

When my daughter was born, we got one of those Angel Care heart monitors, that starts beeping if there's no movement. She's 3 now, but I still have it hooked up because my husband is a sleepwalker and I always worry it's something she will start doing too. It's a more expensive option, but those definitely work.

JennSmith

Original Poster
I think you are a great parent trying to think ahead on safety issues. I agree with you that children will be children and you can't expect them to always make good choices. I think you have been given excellent suggestions and hope you have a wonderful time!

Thanks!! I really appreciate that :)

4disneylovers

My idea was the wake up call. We had Baymax in June except one day it was generic.

My other idea is when our kids were this age we gave them a surprise every morning. Small stuff I gathered at home usually Disney themed. You could make it so he has to wake you up to receive it. Ours were left by Mickey but you could do it differently to serve your purpose.

I also think the top lock will be out of reach.

NonnaT

When my DGD was smaller, Tink (Nonna) would leave a small gift for her every night. She would have to find it upon awakening each morning... (It was always in a pretty obvious spot). If you left him a small gift that would monopolize him each am would that work? Good luck, my kids were always adventurous and felt immortal. I agree, it's pretty scary! But you're doing the right thing planning ahead! Smart Mom!

JennSmith

Original Poster
When my DGD was smaller, Tink (Nonna) would leave a small gift for her every night. She would have to find it upon awakening each morning... (It was always in a pretty obvious spot). If you left him a small gift that would monopolize him each am would that work? Good luck, my kids were always adventurous and felt immortal. I agree, it's pretty scary! But you're doing the right thing planning ahead! Smart Mom!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom