Any tips for upcoming Oct./nov. trip

Tears0Fire3000

Here’s some background info first. My best friend and I are arriving Oct. 25th thru Nov. 4th, it will be my 9th trip since 2003, she hasn't been there since our last trip in 2004. We're in our mid-twenties and this trip isn’t really planned as a relaxing trip, we don’t do those. We’re the sleep when you’re dead kind of people. I’m trying to plan all the best aspects of my previous vacations into this one. We’re staying at pop century, and have the dining plan. I preordered the photo pass cd, which I have never done before, but as it will only be the two of us i figure the more pictures we can get together the better.
So these are our plans.

Monday, 25th- she’s flying in from NY and me from NJ, luckily both our flights arrive at 9:45am. We’re using magical express to get us to Pop Century. If our room is ready we’ll go get washed up if not we’ll just freshen up in the resort restrooms, then grab lunch in the food court then head to Magic Kingdom. We have dinner in the castle at 6:45, the park is open until midnight so we’ll be there pretty late.

Tuesday, 26th- We want to get to Epcot early for the extra magic hour, which will be a little rough after a late night but we’ll be running on first full day energy so we’ll be pretty good. We plan on concentrating on Future World we have lunch at 1:30 I Coral Reef, after that we’ll head back to the hotel for a rest, then we have Mickey’s not so Scary Halloween Party that night.

Wednesday, 27th- We’re going to “sleep in” a little this morning, the we have breakfast at 1900 Park Fair at 10:45 from there we’ll head to Hollywood Studios, we have dinner in the Sci-Fi Dine-in at 7:05.

Thursday, 28th- We’re heading out early using mears transportation to go to those “other parks”, lol. Actually we’ll do Islands of Adventure then at 7 we’re going to the Halloween Horror nights in Universal. So we’ll most likely be getting back to our hotel around 2/3am. (Even we'll need 5 hour energy shots for this day.:ROFLOL:)

Friday, 29th- Obviously we’ll be sleeping really late this morning/afternoon. When we do get up we’ll head to animal Kingdom, although if we really need to we’ll skip it and just rest up maybe go downtown, if we do go to Animal Kingdom there are only a few rides we’ll do (Everest, Dinosaur, maybe Tough to be a Bug).

Saturday, 30th- another early morning heading out to Universal Studios, heading back around 4, then Chef Mickey at 9pm, from there either check out a bar in the Contemporary or head to downtown to a bar there for a bit.

Sunday, 31st –Halloween!! Relax in the morning, then lunch in Norway at 12:05, the drink around the world and enjoy the food and wine festival.

Monday, 1st- Hollywood Studios in the morning, for Lunch we’re doing Dining with an imagineer, which my friend has never done, it’s my 4th time (I love it!) then when we’re done either we’ll head back to the room for a rest or head right to Epcot, we have dinner in Morocco at 8.

Tuesday, 2nd- leave early again to head to universal and Islands of adventure for a day of hitting up our favorites from the two parks. Heading back around 4/5. We have dinner in Coral Reef at 8:20.(my friend is a big seafood fan so we’re planning to do Coral Reef twice, but if for any reason she hates Coral Reef on the 26th, I figure I can always change this res. to Germany, Mexico, or Japan)

Wednesday, 3rd- Park hopping day to hit up all our favorites, then Dinner at 5 in Chefs De France (I’m hoping we’ll get to see Remy, but if not it’s still such good food)

Thursday, 4th- Our flights are between 6:30 and 7:00, so I figure magical express around 3, we’ll most likely hit up downtown Disney in the morning, but we might head to a park to hit up a ride or two it all depends on what we haven’t had enough of.

So that’s our plan if there are any suggestions for any changes, please share them.

wendysue

Here’s some background info first. My best friend and I are arriving Oct. 25th thru Nov. 4th, it will be my 9th trip since 2003, she hasn't been there since our last trip in 2004. We're in our mid-twenties and this trip isn’t really planned as a relaxing trip, we don’t do those. We’re the sleep when you’re dead kind of people. I’m trying to plan all the best aspects of my previous vacations into this one. We’re staying at pop century, and have the dining plan. I preordered the photo pass cd, which I have never done before, but as it will only be the two of us i figure the more pictures we can get together the better.
So these are our plans.

Monday, 25th- she’s flying in from NY and me from NJ, luckily both our flights arrive at 9:45am. We’re using magical express to get us to Pop Century. If our room is ready we’ll go get washed up if not we’ll just freshen up in the resort restrooms, then grab lunch in the food court then head to Magic Kingdom. We have dinner in the castle at 6:45, the park is open until midnight so we’ll be there pretty late.

Tuesday, 26th- We want to get to Epcot early for the extra magic hour, which will be a little rough after a late night but we’ll be running on first full day energy so we’ll be pretty good. We plan on concentrating on Future World we have lunch at 1:30 I Coral Reef, after that we’ll head back to the hotel for a rest, then we have Mickey’s not so Scary Halloween Party that night.

Wednesday, 27th- We’re going to “sleep in” a little this morning, the we have breakfast at 1900 Park Fair at 10:45 from there we’ll head to Hollywood Studios, we have dinner in the Sci-Fi Dine-in at 7:05.

Thursday, 28th- We’re heading out early using mears transportation to go to those “other parks”, lol. Actually we’ll do Islands of Adventure then at 7 we’re going to the Halloween Horror nights in Universal. So we’ll most likely be getting back to our hotel around 2/3am. (Even we'll need 5 hour energy shots for this day.:ROFLOL:)

Friday, 29th- Obviously we’ll be sleeping really late this morning/afternoon. When we do get up we’ll head to animal Kingdom, although if we really need to we’ll skip it and just rest up maybe go downtown, if we do go to Animal Kingdom there are only a few rides we’ll do (Everest, Dinosaur, maybe Tough to be a Bug).

Saturday, 30th- another early morning heading out to Universal Studios, heading back around 4, then Chef Mickey at 9pm, from there either check out a bar in the Contemporary or head to downtown to a bar there for a bit.

Sunday, 31st –Halloween!! Relax in the morning, then lunch in Norway at 12:05, the drink around the world and enjoy the food and wine festival.

Monday, 1st- Hollywood Studios in the morning, for Lunch we’re doing Dining with an imagineer, which my friend has never done, it’s my 4th time (I love it!) then when we’re done either we’ll head back to the room for a rest or head right to Epcot, we have dinner in Morocco at 8.

Tuesday, 2nd- leave early again to head to universal and Islands of adventure for a day of hitting up our favorites from the two parks. Heading back around 4/5. We have dinner in Coral Reef at 8:20.(my friend is a big seafood fan so we’re planning to do Coral Reef twice, but if for any reason she hates Coral Reef on the 26th, I figure I can always change this res. to Germany, Mexico, or Japan)

Wednesday, 3rd- Park hopping day to hit up all our favorites, then Dinner at 5 in Chefs De France (I’m hoping we’ll get to see Remy, but if not it’s still such good food)

Thursday, 4th- Our flights are between 6:30 and 7:00, so I figure magical express around 3, we’ll most likely hit up downtown Disney in the morning, but we might head to a park to hit up a ride or two it all depends on what we haven’t had enough of.

So that’s our plan if there are any suggestions for any changes, please share them.

I need a nap after just reading that....:snore:
Actually, it sounds like alot of fun, and maybe I'll just print this for our trip in November. Now I don't have to plan our trip. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

We will be there the exact same time, staying the first 3 nights at Lay Lake then moving on to Beach club.

Have you thought about adding MNSSHP to the mix.

Upvote 0

Andrew54

Sounds like your going to need a couple of those 5 hour energy boosts. Tha'ts exactly how I like it, although we usually don't plan for sleeping in at all.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom