Any thing I should avoid this year

mrsdanalind

Original Poster
Hi
We are going to WDW this year and have been going there for 20 years, but seems there are things that I may want to avoid this time around. We are arriving Nov.30 and coming back Dec.5, so I don't want to miss anything.
:xmas:

copcarguyp71

Brazillian tour groups!

Seriously though I agree with other posters. Go and see everything and enjoy knowing how many of us wish we were there with you.

fosse76

Hi
We are going to WDW this year and have been going there for 20 years, but seems there are things that I may want to avoid this time around. We are arriving Nov.30 and coming back Dec.5, so I don't want to miss anything.
:xmas:

Well, my philosophy is if I'm not in the mood for something, simply don't do it.

If you want to avoid long lines, you really have to guage crowd patterns. The best time to visit Future World at Epcot is in the evening, when The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Living with the Land and Journey into Imagination are all walk-ons. Usually Spaceship Eart is the last thing I do, when no one is in line. World Showcase is better in the late-morning/early afternoon.

Disney's Animal Kingdom seems to always be less-crowded in the afternoon...though the parade route set-up can make the paths difficult to navigate.

DHS is similar...seems less crowded in the afternoon.

RonAnnArbor

I'm not sure there is anything you need to avoid -- go have fun, and enjoy your trip -- your crowd level will be very low that week so you should have smaller lines than usual.

Personally, the only thing I ever avoid at WDW is Fantasmic!....I can't stand getting wet, and you pretty much leave the theater soaked, even on dry windless days. Can't stand it. But I at least saw it once.

mrsdanalind

Original Poster
Thanks All

thanks all for the posts, I always enjoy the magic, which is why I keep going back with my family, so far we have three adult kids and their husbands and wife:ROFLOL::xmas:, and their kids hooked. LOL, Next year will be the BIG FAMILY GIG:sohappy::D when I get to show the Grandkids my favorite things at Disney world. I am so excited for that cause the kidlings are small enough to be AMAZED.
Dana

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom