any rumors on any new rides at Universal Studios

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
They have opened up Twister and Men and Black, anything else that has been talked about. or what other movies do u think they could put in there and where?

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by woofboy111
Well I have no idea if this is true, but I've heard the Jurrassic Park Jeep Ride is something that may open soon.

Yeah I heard that too. But Ithink its going to go over In IOA in between Ripsaw Falls and River adventure. It would be nice if that rumor came true. lets cross our fingers. :)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Sire_Bobbie
JP Jeep Ride! That sounds cool. Do you get chased by a T Rex?:cool:

yep thats what the rumor has said. But seems like a pretty tough thing to do.

woofboy111

The concept seems a lot like Dinosaur (Countdown to Extention) at AK. Both rides would be basically jeep rides where you get chased by dinos.

woofboy111

Originally posted by sillyspook13
Of course. A ripoff of Disney.:rolleyes:

Well, remember, not everything at universal is a ripoff on disney (although many things are). If you think about it, Disneys (mgm) Studios is a ripoff on Universal.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster

Well, remember, not everything at universal is a ripoff on disney (although many things are). If you think about it, Disneys (mgm) Studios is a ripoff on Universal.
when did universal open up in orlando?

woofboy111

I'm not sure the exact year, but I know it was less than 12 years ago. I know that MGM opened a fwew monthes apart form Universal, just like AK opened the same year as IoA.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
I'm not sure the exact year, but I know it was less than 12 years ago. I know that MGM opened a fwew monthes apart form Universal, just like AK opened the same year as IoA.

well i know mgm opened up in 1989

JBloom1029

universal in orlando opened up a few months after MGM but universal hollywood was a long time before MGM. Also, I heard on Olrando ROcks.com that the area between dudley and JP was going to be a coaster with a 90 degree drop or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom