Any reports on how monorail service suspension is affecting transit to and from the resorts?

NC Del

Original Poster
I am pretty bummed about the monorail suspensions going on right now in anticipation of my trip, as two nights I have dinner reservations outside the park and will have to get back, changed etc well before the monorail opens again at 7pm. Curious if anyone has had experiences thus far? Am staying at Polynesian so I know we can take the boats (or buses), I am wondering what kind if travel time to anticipate...thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I am pretty bummed about the monorail suspensions going on right now in anticipation of my trip, as two nights I have dinner reservations outside the park and will have to get back, changed etc well before the monorail opens again at 7pm. Curious if anyone has had experiences thus far? Am staying at Polynesian so I know we can take the boats (or buses), I am wondering what kind if travel time to anticipate...thanks!
We are not there now, but we stayed at the Poly during the same monorail closure hours in 2012. Honestly, the boat or bus back is about the same or just a few minutes longer than monorail from the MK. From Epcot there is no issue since you ride the monorail from Epcot to TTC and then walk from TCC to Poly. Figure a half hour from leaving MK to arriving at Poly; it will likely take less time.

NC Del

Original Poster
We are not there now, but we stayed at the Poly during the same monorail closure hours in 2012. Honestly, the boat or bus back is about the same or just a few minutes longer than monorail from the MK. From Epcot there is no issue since you ride the monorail from Epcot to TTC and then walk from TCC to Poly. Figure a half hour from leaving MK to arriving at Poly; it will likely take less time.
Good to know thanks:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom