Any Refurbs Going On?

AdLibSean

Original Poster
Can anyone whose either down there right now, or has just recently returned tell me if anything besides The Malestrom in Norway at Epcot is currently being refurbished? This also includes scaffolding and or tarps over ANYTHING in any of the parks??? I'll be down there next week and would rather get my frustration out before I leave rather then be surprised by those awful things while I'm down there!!! Thanks a bunch!

DisneyWorld30th

From Disney.com

Q. What attractions are currently closed?

A. To provide Walt Disney World® Guests with the highest-quality experience, attraction maintenance is occasionally necessary. Please refer to the following schedule to see what attractions may be closed during all or part of your next visit. For updated details, you may wish to call (407) WDW-MAGIC (939-6244)†, just prior to your visit. Dates of refurbishment are subject to change without notice.

Magic Kingdom® Park

Mike Fink Keelboats operates seasonally

Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and other popular Disney characters will appear in three-dimensional animation at "Mickey's PhilharMagic Orchestra," a new attraction scheduled to debut in 2003 in the Magic Kingdom Park. This attraction will replace Legend of the Lion King, which is now closed to help prepare for this new attraction.

Epcot®

No changes

Disney-MGM Studios

No changes

Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park

No changes

Dowtown Disney® area

The Captain's Tower located in the Dowtown Disney Marketplace will close for refurbishment on April 29, 2002. It will reopen in mid-July as Disney's Pin Traders, the ultimate Walt Disney World pin destination. During our refurbishment you can find toys and more at Toys Fantastic located adjacent to the Captain's Tower.
Water Parks

No changes

Also check www.wdwig.com for other updates

AdLibSean

Original Poster
Thanks very much for the response but I was speaking more of Attraction/Pavillion/Eatery facade and the refurbishment of those, where the ride or attraction or pavilion still operates- something I don't think Disney publishes. But thanks just the same! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom