Any refurbs from November 23-26?

Kacki

Original Poster
I'll be staying at the FWC Friday night through Sunday Night , *maybe* Monday night as well.

Are there any refurbs/closings/special things then? I know of the Christmas Party, but thats it.

Also, I haven't seen HM since before its refurb. How is it, in a nutshell?

Many thanks,

Kacki

DDuckFan130

Hey Kacki, I'll be visiting the same weekend as you...apparently all of Miami is? :lookaroun

I don't think anything is being refurbished except for SSE...could be wrong though.

Should be a nice weekend though. Enjoy! I'll be at AS Movies :D

Kacki

Original Poster
Hey Kacki, I'll be visiting the same weekend as you...apparently all of Miami is? :lookaroun

Lol, I think thats because we know that spring break, the summertime (including the 4th of july), and the last two weeks of December are big NO NO's. :ROFLOL:

I always leave the day after Thanksgiving at oh-dark thirty. We always miss the usual post-Thanksgiving day rush by a night. Best time to go, other than late Jan/early Feb.

What about you?

DDuckFan130

Lol, I think thats because we know that spring break, the summertime (including the 4th of july), and the last two weeks of December are big NO NO's. :ROFLOL:

I always leave the day after Thanksgiving at oh-dark thirty. We always miss the usual post-Thanksgiving day rush by a night. Best time to go, other than late Jan/early Feb.

What about you?
We always leave the day after Thanksgiving as well in the morning (as in, that Friday). We have left on actual Thanksgiving day, but not lately. We've also been in September (last time was Labor Day weekend), January, and Memorial Day weekend. But we always do Thanksgiving weekend so we can renew our seasonal passes :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom