Any recommendations for dinner at Boardwalk?

WDW John

We're going to Jellyrolls and are just curious if there are any dinner restaurants we should try while in the Boardwalk area. We've only been there one time on our way to Epcot from MGM and aren't all that familiar with it.

Thanks in advance,

Moustronaut

This has been covered on a few other threads so you might want to search the forums for additional info.

ESPN club is good, but it's a chain so if you've been to an ESPN zone, it's the same idea minus the video games.

Flying fish is great grilled seafood. Simply wonderful food.

Spoodles has great pastas and flat bread pizzas.

Either place would offer a unique dinning experience you won't soon forget.

The only bad thing on boardwalk that seems to continue to come up is the ho-hum food and service at Big River Grille and Brew Works

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

I disagree with Moustronaut.

We were impressed with Big River Brewery. Good food, Good Prices, Good Service. (Prices are a bit better then normal Disney Prices since they are not Disney owned.) We didn't need PS back in March when we tried it. BIL and SIL went a few weeks ago in Aug and got in with out PS also.

My favorite thing to do is go over to Y&B and eat at Beaches and Cream.

Upvote 0

Moustronaut

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
I disagree with Moustronaut.

We were impressed with Big River Brewery. Good food, Good Prices, Good Service. (Prices are a bit better then normal Disney Prices since they are not Disney owned.) We didn't need PS back in March when we tried it. BIL and SIL went a few weeks ago in Aug and got in with out PS also.

Hmmm maybe there's a reason you don't need a PS :lol:

Seriously, didn't want anyone to think that BRG&B totally sucks. Pretty good selection and good prices. But it's just not on the same level as some of the other places as Boardwalk such as Spoodles or Flying Fish.

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by Moustronaut
Hmmm maybe there's a reason you don't need a PS :lol:

Seriously, didn't want anyone to think that BRG&B totally sucks. Pretty good selection and good prices. But it's just not on the same level as some of the other places as Boardwalk such as Spoodles or Flying Fish.

Well I haven't been to Spoodle or Flying Fish yet, but I would have to agree with you. I don't think they were ment to be on the same level, it is more on the level of ESPEN club. It is like compareing a 30 to 40 dollar meal for two to a 70 to 80 dollar meal for two people.

However when you want a nice smiple sit down meal that won't brake the bank, but isn't fast food BRG&B is a nice choice.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

We wandered the Boardwalk while we waited for our ps at Cape May in the Beach Club. There seems to be a few nice places to eat. We ended up back at the ESPN Club the next night after a round of mini golf. The food was good and we got to watch a few ballgames. The kids loved the tvs in the restroom.

Upvote 0

jmewin

John,
The Flying Fish is great!!!:slurp: Some of the best food in the vast Disney empire.
I've been to Spoodles only for breakfast and the food there is also very good.
But I would recommend FF more.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

LaughingPlace

I've heard the Flying Fish is fantastic! Argh! I haven't tried it yet (the last time we were there we ate at Jiko practically every night because we were staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge and we had no car. Getting around the the different resorts to try out their restaurants is something I highly recommend and it is way too hard without a car).

We ate at Spoodles though. I enjoyed it (I ate 30 or so mussels), but my husband was lukewarm. Perhaps because he dislikes mussels.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom