Any problems with this?

phichi17

Original Poster
I have had a horrendeous experience with an ebay store while trying to buy a 35 magical milestones pin. The store is your_wdw_store. Anyone else here have issues with them?

Yes, I have done business with them before, usually purchasing new disney potato head parts. The last time I dealt with them, which was a few weeks ago, I didn't receive my items and after ten days I tried their 1-800 number and their mailbox was full. I sent them an email, Kerri replied within 24 hours, and they mailed me a new set of parts right away. I would try email instead of the phone number. My impression is that they deal in VERY high volume and are unbable to keep up with auctions, thus having the high number of negatives that they do. Many negatives say that the seller is very rude, but I sent a very polite email and recieved a quick response and my items. Hope that helps.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Yes, I have done business with them before, usually purchasing new disney potato head parts. The last time I dealt with them, which was a few weeks ago, I didn't receive my items and after ten days I tried their 1-800 number and their mailbox was full. I sent them an email, Kerri replied within 24 hours, and they mailed me a new set of parts right away. I would try email instead of the phone number. My impression is that they deal in VERY high volume and are unable to keep up with auctions, thus having the high number of negatives that they do. Many negatives say that the seller is very rude, but I sent a very polite email and recieved a quick response and my items. Hope that helps.

I find this excuse unacceptable.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

KippWade

I have a "subscription" to the Piece of Disney History Pin sets for this year through them/him. I have no complaints with the service. It does look as if they have grown quite a bit in the past year, and are probably experiencing "growing pains".

I have also bought several pins from auctions, and also have had no problems. There was just one instance where it took almost a month for me to recieve the item but it did come.

I find this excuse unacceptable.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

I couldn't agree with you more. That was probably the last time I will deal with them. They need to hire someone to help them. For the prices that they charge, they certainly could afford to do so.

AEfx

I bought one thing from them because a) it was discountined and I needed it and 2) it wasn't a bad price (they must have had a lot of them), but their shipping prices are absolutely ridiculous for the crap slow shipping they use. I wouldn't use them again.

AEfx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom