Any other parks

csaribay

Having Disney Parks around every turn will devalue the overall experience- it becomes less unique and special. See the Six Flags franchise for a prime example.

I'd like for Disney to continue building upon and plussing existing parks- not to build another one.

Paul&chris2005

Six Flags is the perfect example of why this wont happen.

If they built a park in NY then theres the chance that more people from the Northern states would head there for vacation instead of WDW - that would then lead to developments slowing down in WDW (in the long run). It could really end up with them shooting themselves in the foot. So I dont think anything will be happening.

YQY747

I know it would probably never happen, but I would like to see a park in Dubai, that area is booming now, and it has great weather so we don't have to worry about freezing.

If there were to be another park in the U.S. I would like to see it in Hawaii, it is far enough away to not effect the DL and WDW parks as much as one in say New York or Chicago would.

Scar Junior

Hawaii would be very fun, perfect weather too. Unfortunately every other corporation is ruining the islands before Disney has a chance to.

Me? I'd like to see nothing. Not another park anywhere in the U.S. Outside of the US, I find the Asian market intriguing. But like most people, I think that many parts of WDW are a mess. I've never been to DCA, but I hear that's a mess too. No, I don't want to see anymore investments until Disney fulfills its commitment to the ones it has already made.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom