Any other parks

maelstrom

I vote for Disneyland in Orange County, NY.

You see, they already have Orange County, FL and Orange County, CA, so one in NY is just natural.

But, the only problem is, I live in NY's OC and... well... it's a little subpar.

MaXXimus

Cant beat the weather being comfortable year round in Florida, imagine a WDW in NY and trying to survive riding on say an outdoor ride like Big Thunder Mountain when its 20 degrees, all I can say is "Frostbite Anyone?"

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Aren't we approaching the day they're gonna announce the big, new park in Texas?? :lol: :lol: :animwink: :animwink:

incoquito

I remember hearing rumors of Disney looking for space in upstate NY (possibly Orange County) for at least 10 years but as much as I would love that, I think there are just too many logistical problems (space, weather, cost of living, etc.)

I could only imagine how much ticket prices would be for a gate in NY.:hammer:

maelstrom

I remember hearing rumors of Disney looking for space in upstate NY (possibly Orange County) for at least 10 years but as much as I would love that, I think there are just too many logistical problems (space, weather, cost of living, etc.)

I could only imagine how much ticket prices would be for a gate in NY.:hammer:

Yeah, we've been hearing the rumours forever too. I think we're more likely to get a Nascar track at the Orange County Speedway.

mickeysgal

Hey, I lived in Orange County, New York, my entire life. I just recently moved just out of the area. I'd love for a park to be there...not that it's ever going to happen....but a girl can dream!!!!

I was under the impression that a Shanghai resort had already been announced or at least all but confirmed.

A couple of months ago Marty Sklar said that they were just waiting on government approval-- so I'm sure it's pretty public for the second gate in China. He didn't specify Shanghai, but I thought that was the only location being thrown around?

MickeyJman06

I vote for Disneyland in Orange County, NY.

You see, they already have Orange County, FL and Orange County, CA, so one in NY is just natural.

But, the only problem is, I live in NY's OC and... well... it's a little subpar.

Watta cool pattern, but i'm not sure if Disney is gonna have enough room for another "disney park"
:xmas:

Texas84

If they ever do announce a Texas park, I'll be back there so fast your head would spin.
bananna2.gif

Rosso11

You never know. Disney has looked at building a park in New York several times in Disney's history. Walt loved NY and really wanted to put a park there after the World's Fair. I believe his top choice was Carona park in Queens where the World's Fair was located and where shea Stadium is today. However, he was also looking at North of NYC, but we all know that in the end it was the weather and vast amounts of land that brought Walt to Florida in the end. However, in the last few years there were strong rumors that Disney was looking at governor's Island right off of Manhattan to build something. So I wouldn't expect a traditional Disney park in the states but I believe something entirely different is not out of the question.

CubsRock

Disney should put the third US park in Illinois, Walt's home state, we need some competition for Six Flags Great America and it would be a great way to honor his birthroots. it could be placed near our capital of Springfield. Then it would be about halfway between Missouri (his childhood home) and Chicago. Also, Illinois is the LAND OF LINCOLN and we could sure use some of his great moments. Also, on another note, a Chicago themed area could be added to HKDL (or possibly that rumored second park in China) and you could put HM in that land (trust me Chicago has a lot of creepy mansions) and the MARSHALL FIELDS building (The H*** with Macy*s) can be appart of the land too.

disneylandkid

Account Suspended
Does Anyone remember Disney's America in virginia?
If i remember right that project was really, really close to coming to fruition but it was on some historical site that disney had purchased the land and the historians launched an anti disney campaign. So it's not like disney hasn't come close to a third domestic theme park property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom