Any news on the new hotel?

woofboy111

I've heard that the soft opening should begin by march. They will have boat transportation. (the boats park in that hotels lagoon right now when not in use.)

Desari

Royal Pacific Hotel

I checked on this and they emailed me to say regular transport + a water taxi to UA, a health club, Jacuzzi, 1 quiet pool, and 1 children's pool. All rooms include A/C, hairdryer,television, radio, telephone, mini-bar, coffee maker, iron & ironing board in room safe. The upscale club rooms include additional items such as robes, bathroom scales, turndown service newspaper delivery, continental breakfast and afternoon beer, wine and snacks. Key access to floor and 12 hour concierge functions.
So far they have planned a Island dining room (Bali Feast Theme) a Emeril's Tcoup Chop- Asian themed dining, Jakes american bar Bula bar/grill and a couple of lounges.
As for Prices I have reservations for Nov. and I'm staying for four days (stay three get one free with discover card) and that's running around $893. Hope this helps.:lol: :lol: :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom