Any new updates?

Fable McCloud

Original Poster
Has anyone taken any photos of the construction regarding:

Haunted Mansion Queue
Pooh Queue

Or the progress on the Little Mermaid building

Also, have we heard anything about what Phase 2 is going to be now that they've scrapped the Pixie Hollow idea.

NYwdwfan

No but there's going to be a big announcement in a few weeks. Or so I've been told in another thread. Wait - I think this makes me a bully. Nevermind.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
No but there's going to be a big announcement in a few weeks. Or so I've been told in another thread. Wait - I think this makes me a bully. Nevermind.

:ROFLOL:
HA!

Here's hoping that this alleged announcement really does happen, and that it somehow ties into the "Coming Fall 2010" in OMD.

Someone check Tom Bergeron's schedule to see if he has any press conferences with Disney scheduled!

I too feel like it's been too long since I've seen Over the Wall pics. Maybe I've missed a few recent ones...

NYwdwfan

I haven't seen any pics since the trees went up - aside from the ones from the Contemporary roof. And I have definitely been looking!

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
:ROFLOL:
HA!

Here's hoping that this alleged announcement really does happen, and that it somehow ties into the "Coming Fall 2010" in OMD.

Someone check Tom Bergeron's schedule to see if he has any press conferences with Disney scheduled!

I too feel like it's been too long since I've seen Over the Wall pics. Maybe I've missed a few recent ones...

WDWMagic just announced a new area inside OMD to open later in the month. I bet you're right!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom