Any new restaurant to take note of? We're going back to Disney in 2022.

mrg1106

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hey guys, hope all is well today. I just had a question or two or three about new restaurants that may or may not be new to WDW. I was wondering what's been added in the past year or so and what would you guys recommend as well?

I've also heard very good things about Chicken Guy and I was wondering how that is? Is it worth a visit?

dsinclair

Space 220 should be open by then.

Hope I didn't jinx anything.
Has there been any info as to what the menu will be like? We plan on having a sit down lunch or dinner in Epcot on our 2022 trip, and have had this in the back of my head to keep an eye on instead of Via Napoli.

Ripken10

Hey guys, hope all is well today. I just had a question or two or three about new restaurants that may or may not be new to WDW. I was wondering what's been added in the past year or so and what would you guys recommend as well?

I've also heard very good things about Chicken Guy and I was wondering how that is? Is it worth a visit?
Love Chicken Guy. We have hit it the last 3 trips. We have gone with several different people, and have never heard a bad review from anybody we were with. A friend of ours says its their favorite place to eat in WDW, and he is more of a food guy than I am.

Ripken10

Has there been any info as to what the menu will be like? We plan on having a sit down lunch or dinner in Epcot on our 2022 trip, and have had this in the back of my head to keep an eye on instead of Via Napoli.
Space 220 will probably be one of the hardest reservations to secure when it opens. If you want to eat there, then shoot for it, but you might want a backup plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom