Any New Refillable Mugs

travellerman

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they are going to be changing the refillable mugs, or have they changed since last summer? The last one I had was with a blue lid/handle with a pool scene with Mickey & the gang on it.

meyeet

Well if you only have the blue lidded mug than you can add to your collection with a nice Pink or Black lidded duplicate! At my daughter's last birthday party we used all our mugs (7) for the adults. Fit with the Mickey-Minnie theme too! I'm sure we'll be adding to our collection another 5 on the next trip in November.

atsolomon

Why would you want a new mug? I thought they offered free refills at all DisneyParks for the lifetime of the mug:

jBkePBi03usfQCO2gYnHwdA4vBYSgYH0plsBGe4a48y-7fdHSzT0JpNp-qa87apTdBiCJjOhPWuQqYyn0I_iYrC7PSGv4utT-F4pugBrLckaJUWDVRmj4AKjPw

Getting a refill of Starbucks at the Fiddler, Fife, & Practical Cafe, Buena Vista Street.

--Adam

;-)

meekoman

The parks have some new mugs like the resort mugs though. I think Hollywood Studios and the Magic Kingdom had new ones. Didn't notice any ones at Epcot though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom