Any Hidden Gems to Explore?

dnutter

Original Poster
Only 10 more days... I have been to the world about 10 times in the last five years and still find something new each visit. Anyone have any suggestions on some "hidden gems" I should explore? Whats your favorite spot that not many people know about?

sublimesting

Only 10 more days... I have been to the world about 10 times in the last five years and still find something new each visit. Anyone have any suggestions on some "hidden gems" I should explore? Whats your favorite spot that not many people know about?

Have you ever seen the movie theater in the Kodak shop at the entrance to Main St.? It is way in the back and shows running Disney cartoons, also it's a character staging area and every time we go in there we see characters walking to and fro.

Last summer the wife and I went and just took our time and wandered around trying to enter miscellaneous doors, walking around buildings and really just exploring like children would.

figmentfan

Inside the Pooh Playground, right across from the Pooh Ride, go into Pooh's house and look above the door frame. In the wood grains is a outline of the Nautilius Sub from the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea attraction that use to sit there.

The exit of the Haunted Mansion, there is a ring embedded into the pavement. It is really a nail and a washer, but it has created a story...

Before you enter the Magic Kingdom, if you go on the pathway towards Contemporary Resort by the buses, the 2nd light pole on the pathway, look down and you will see my family's stone.....not really a Disney gem, but it is my Disney Gem.....

ladyofthecastle

The children playing with the pinata (in mexico i think) on it's a small world" are actually hitting a Donald Duck Pinata.

Go into the Merchants of Venus in the Magic Kingdom and find the hidden mickeys in the mural on the walls and also look for stitches "cousins". Sometimes CMs will give you prizes for finding them all!
:wave: :sohappy:

Jerm

The exit of the Haunted Mansion, there is a ring embedded into the pavement. It is really a nail and a washer, but it has created a story...

It was actually a hole for the pole that used to be part of the exit area. They covered it for a while then it got dug up before it went down. I am guessing that it will either be gone, or be redone so you can tell it is a ring. Those WDI people love to do that kind of stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom