Any good deals for a shorter stay?

Fido

My sister and myself have been going to Disney world every few years for over a decade now. We used to take our nephew, but he is now an adult and won't be going with us anymore.
We typically go around the second week of February (before the resort rates go from lowest to highest), and usually check in on Sunday and only stay until Friday, at which point we check out and travel home.
We usually stay in a value resort (last time we stayed at All Star Movies) and typically get a 4 day park hopper. I know that right now you can get the extra days free special, but we won't be there that long.
Does anyone know if they will be offering any special resort rates or packages that don't require lengthy stays or more than 2 people per room?

As it is I figure it might still be cheaper to do it the way we have been. I'd really like a discount on the room charge like they have sometimes done in the past. :lol:

GrumpysWife

Currently, there is a room-only discount for stays 01/04/09 - 01/15/09, 01/19/09 - 02/12/09 and 02/16/09 - 04/02/09 with prices varying depending on season and weekend stays costing more. Code for booking is OZI.

For the same time-period there are package discounts with the discount on the room portion. Code for booking Magic Your Way package without dining is JIX. There are additional codes for booking packages with the dining plans.

If you plan to go the second week in February, your stay would fall within this time-period. Please note that discounts are for a limited amount of rooms and must be booked by 01/04/09.

If you need help booking any of these offers, please feel free to call or email me, Pam, Marie, Elizabeth, Tammy or Danielle.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom