Any families of five out there..

tnemgif

Depending on when you are traveling have you looked to see if any discounts have been offered? The Disney package discounts are always better than AAA and you can only pick one or the other, the discounts cannot be combined. Belle
We're traveling at the end of August, so as of now there are no major offers. AAA was about 800 cheaper than booking directly through Disney, but if Disney does come up with some offer (we heard a possibility of free dining), we would definitely switch. AAA says they offer 'perks' other than package discounts but so far, all we've heard about are some discounts at DTD restaurants, a "special afternoon parade viewing," and luggage tags (which I think Disney offers anyway?). Thanks for the tip and we'll be sure to keep an eye out!

Upvote 0

smk

Long before there were family suites, which we have never stayed in, we chose the cabins a FW. We have also stayed in two rooms at All Star Sports on several trip. Our kids are in their twenties now but when they were teens we took their friends too and made a girls room and a boys room. That worked for us. I really love FW so those were my favorite trips, even when there was only one bathroom!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

We love the ASMu suites for all of the previous posts info and it has a small kitchenette with a coffee pot, microwave, and refrigerator. We have breakfast every morning in the room with fresh brewed coffee and that alone can save you the money between two connecting rooms. They are located in the Jazz and Calypso buildings so they area very, very close to the main building. This past trip DH and I were in the Calypso building 3 room from the main building and on ground floor and really, really enjoyed our stay.

Upvote 0

Jeff456

We stayed in two connecting rooms at ASM last time, it was great, lots of space, I would say in a way I enjoyed it more than 3 of us at AKL. We are staying in 2 connecting rooms at POFQ this year so hopefully that will be good as well!

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

Anyone else have any house suggestions? We are pregnant with #4 due in April and are planning to head down in November. Our kids are still young, 5 4 18m and the new one so we can get by with a Value but don't want to with two pack in plays! We have done connecting rooms with Grandparents they that was great but don't trust my 5 and 4 year old even with the door open:goodnevil
Like the ideal of the family suites with the microwave and fridge anyone do that with small kids?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom