Any Contemporary Lovers?

JET12monorail

:slurp: So i've been reading and responding the threads on this site and I think that it's the best way to stay connected to Disney when you're 2000 miles away like I am.

However, I have yet to find anything about the Disney's Contemporary Resort. It's my favorite and just wanted to know what all of you thought.

Later

ArsonWinter

I am Contemporary lover. I've never stayed there (I'm looking at it as a possibility this coming October). I just love that great architecture, the monorail that runs through it, the cool arcade (I've been inside it a few times), and even the fact that it's within walking distance from MK.

Upvote 0

dizneeboy

Actually, what my post meant was....If you REALLY want to stay in the tower at the contemporary, you should book it. If you want to book a garden wing room and asked for an upgrade, the gamble comes in because you have no idea if an upgrade is available or not.

Upvote 0

disneydisney

We stayed at the Contemporary last summer for the first time and we had a blast. Im the same as you MartyMouse, now staying at the Contemporary we can never stay at an off-resort hotel anymore. We stayed at a Garden Wing room and I heard so much about the main building and did not know know too much about the Garden Wings. It was amazing, we were pretty much seculed from the rest and had the lake like right out our window and laid in bed and saw boats and MK boats go back and forth. So much fun

Upvote 0

BalooChicago

We thought about staying at the contemp on our last trip, but I couldn't justify the price difference between it and WL (Plus WL is my favorite resort - tied with Boardwalk I guess - too hard to choose :) We ate at the California Grill our first night there, the food was ok, but we were stuck in the fish bowl (Small Glass Room) that overlooks Bay Lake, not only was it LOUD in there (Though only 4 tables were seated) the table next to us was a table of four that were drunk and LOUD. But the cool thing the boat captain told us about (Our res were after the fireworks) is that there is a terrace at the fourth floor that looks out to the park... Very cool to see the fireworks with the monorails zooming in just feet over your head...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom