Antenna Topper locations?

BAD311

Original Poster
We love collecting antenna toppers... they also seem to go missing a lot... like in movie theater parking lots, restaurant parking, etc.

With THAT being said.....

Anyone have any idea what shops have antenna toppers?

We're hoping to pick up some Star Wars ones, Frozen, seasonal, etc.

I'm not sure which shops are open/closed.. and it's been 2 years since we last picked shops for toppers.

Attachments

• topper.JPG
    topper.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 148

Heppenheimer

Does Disney even still make them? Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but I can't remember the last time I saw a car with a traditional antenna.

Monorail_Red_77

I haven't seen them in WDW anywhere since around 2018. they started being in less and less places. Last I saw they had almost generic looking four packs of the toppers near some checkout registers in Emporium. After that I quit looking for them. I now just go on EBay and find certain ones I may want to collect. Personally. I have a collection of around 30 different ones that I hope to put in a display case one day. I still have one on my car but it is very beaten up by the sun and weather. it is the last style orange they made that is wearing a Mickey Ears hat.

NelleBelle

Our F-150 has an antenna and I was so excited that I could finally put an antenna topper on it (btw, love the Sven and Olaf toppers)! That’s somewhat disheartening that they only have the “generic” toppers, if any. Although, tbh, I’d be worried someone would steal it off the truck 😠

JIMINYCR

My vehicle doesnt have an antenna so I put a strip of velcro on the bottom of one and have it sitting on top, in the middle of my dashboard. Circling around it is one of my old magic bands with a few Bandits in it. One of the items that dresses up my vehicle that identifies my love of Disney.

Dog Ate Mouse

I am in a way a little bummed about the antenna Toppers. You see my new 2020 does not have antenna or nub at all. So Antenna toppers for me is a thing of the past. I used to love to buy them and put them on my car. I used to have one for almost every event in the year. Sadly now I have to move on to something else. Just Don;t know what that else will be.

Love Ft Wilderness

I have a big collection of toppers that I rotate out on my older car. As I think back to last year's trip in December, I can't remember seeing any. If there was, it was probably a small quantity of those they were trying to clear out. I guess I need to take care of what I have. Ole Tinkerbell has seen better days and I was thinking of replacing her. 🧚‍♂️

ABQ

One of our local carwashes has a massive collection taped to the window between the cashier and the viewing area where cars go by having them removed by the spinning brushes.

Ldno

It’s like magnets slowly being replaced by pins, i never realized how fast they were getting replaced until I was actually looking for a magnet by the emporium haha, but cars don’t have antenna’s anymore, good luck, when in doubt those orlando gift shops have all that stuff

NelleBelle

I agree that the magnet selection is rather disappointing over the last several years (as have the baseball hat selections). Sorry...random rant!

Ldno

I always wanted one per park from each year I went or at least something similar, but to be honest I only found said magnets at the park entrances not anywhere else, not even in world of disney, it was immensely hard to find any this past trip, but nevertheless I did notice the similarities between magnet designs and pin designs, granted I migrated my focus from magnets to pins also, but I also have a huge magnet collection haha, so it’s kind of like, interesting, huh, they just phase out stuff like antenna toppers, magnets many times without warning

Heppenheimer

Magnets are becoming scarce? That makes sense for antenna toppers, since antennae have become rare on cars. But I can't imagine refrigerators leaving our lives anytime in the near future.

NelleBelle

Magnets are becoming scarce? That makes sense for antenna toppers, since antennae have become rare on cars. But I can't imagine refrigerators leaving our lives anytime in the near future.
Unless they’re doing it in response to all the sales of stainless-steel refrigerators—I know a lot of the fronts of those fridges are not magnetic, only the sides and often are inaccessible by walls/cabinetry? I was super surprised when we bought our kitchen aid fridge and found the front of it magnetic!

Ldno

Rare to find, to be honest the only place I ever find magnets are in character warehouse or a disney outlet store or at the main stores at park entrances, even if they were basic designs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom