Ant Man and The Wasp - 2018

Phicinfan

Unless...
In the post-credit scene, the Wasps and Hank and Scott's daughter disappear in ash...
Yeah, this is what I expect. Just a gut feel, have not heard any data to back this up. But it pulls it all together for the A4 movie.

DisneyFreak

Since this will be the last Marvel film of 2018 and with only one more movie to debut before A4 (Captain Marvel)...I'm hoping for an end credit scene from either movie at the end of AM&tW.

Princess Leia

So I read an article today (not posting here due to major Infinity War spoilers discussed), and the author was angry that Marvel/Disney scheduled Ant-Man & the Wasp after IW, instead of before. Essentially it boiled down to them believing that something far lighter following IW is a bad move on Marvel’s part.

And I don’t think I could disagree more. This was clearly a strategic move on Marvel’s part to have this after IW. Does it make things a little confusing to have two MCU back to back that are out of order? A little, but I’m sure that something in AM&W is going to majorly tie into A4. We just need to wait and see what happens.

Now, on the flip side, we didn’t know it at the time, but Black Panther should have been released after Civil War, not right before Infinity War, and Thor: Ragnarok should have had BP’s spot.

BrianLo

So I read an article today (not posting here due to major Infinity War spoilers discussed), and the author was angry that Marvel/Disney scheduled Ant-Man & the Wasp after IW, instead of before. Essentially it boiled down to them believing that something far lighter following IW is a bad move on Marvel’s part.

And I don’t think I could disagree more. This was clearly a strategic move on Marvel’s part to have this after IW. Does it make things a little confusing to have two MCU back to back that are out of order? A little, but I’m sure that something in AM&W is going to majorly tie into A4. We just need to wait and see what happens.

Now, on the flip side, we didn’t know it at the time, but Black Panther should have been released after Civil War, not right before Infinity War, and Thor: Ragnarok should have had BP’s spot.

I think this movie coming right before IW would have actually been a bigger mistake. It would be odd having the big lead-in character movie awall. Obviously Guardians 2, Homecoming, Thor and Black Panther were very big needed set pieces to establish where everyone needed to be.

Antman/Wasp and Captain Marvel are going to be big players in the next one apparently, so it actually seems more meaningful to check in with them in between the wait.

If anything it is a palate cleanser, but I can understand how people who need to know what is next will feel let down by a big tonal and storyline pause button.

Princess Leia

Sorry for the quick copy and paste job from Instagram, I didn’t have time to crop the posters
A6CF647D-3364-41BB-B417-49BFDF94863E.png
A6595EDE-31E3-450D-BF0D-3B273A4D09CE.png
30D34803-6C10-4C41-AFB7-FAAC9F8962DC.png
FD91A53B-D902-4B72-8D81-7867170D0412.png
201A7271-EA3F-416C-BDD3-F4F3244E646C.png
5D3AA606-B47C-44E1-98CF-1FFD45A41ADA.png

Janet!!!!!

Princess Leia

I'm actually curious about the post-credit scene of this upcoming movie and what role will they play in the next Infinity War film.
Avoid searching for the movie’s title on line if you don’t want to know too much, because one of the actors said a little too much a few months ago, and that interview is making rounds again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom