Another WDW Message Board

BRER STITCH

I stumbled upon this site the other day.

WWW.WDWPLANNER.COM

They have a pretty cool Discussion Board, and I found some different things on there from those folks. It's a LOT smaller, but there are some neat features on it and the "feel" is pretty casual and friendly!!

I had never heard of it before, so I thought I'd mention it.

Hey....sometimes you can just NEVER get enough WDW!!! :lol:

Check it out if you get a chance.

:cool:

Boardwalk!

I've been on the DIS for about three years already. It is a MUCH bigger board but also less personal at times. I found this site and intercot also....out of the three I think this site is the most friendly!

Upvote 0

eclipseSD

The Disboards are great for planning and discussing your upcoming trip with thousands of people who can relate to your experience and give you information to make your trip better.

I believe WDW Magic is better for discussing the latest news and rumors concerning the parks especially.

For example, if I want to find out exact concierge offerings at the Poly or the bus situation at Pop Century, I head over to the Disboards.

If there was just an accident on a ride, or I am curious what changes are happening at Alien Encounter, I head here.

Both sites are similar, but different; and when combined with allearsnet, they make for the ultimate Disney park resource on the net.

JMHO

Upvote 0

MsSnuzi

It's interesting to check other sites occasionally but with such a limited time available to get my Disney fix - I come to WDWMagic first - good information, easy to navigate format and the Best people on the web! Thanks Steve for making it all possible! I love you guys!

Upvote 0

Bill

Account Suspended
Oh, I feel so sad, no one mentioned Magical Ears... :cry:

It's my site... lol. Yeah, no one wants to go to my site. For fear they'd run into "Jon the Imagineer." AHHHHHH!!!! :lol:

Since this is a thread about every Disney Site, I guess I'm safe to list mine here too. Click the WWW button at the bottom of this post to go to Magical Ears. :) Forums... yeah, we've got that... but definately not as active as the ones here! Hence why I still post here. and if you are in the market for a laptop, look at the X1000. I post at the x1000 forums all the time... after all, I have an X1000, and I LOVE it. Best laptop computer I've ever used. http://www.x1000forums.com/index.php
You can buy the x1000 from Compaq. HP has a model too called the ZT3000.

Just a heads up... the X1000 is basically the Windows version of the Mac Powerbook. Both are made by Compal. The only downside is that the x1000 doesn't have glowing keys. :) Hee hee.

Upvote 0

conntom

I will stay at WDW Magic it's allways first in my heart.
then TalkDisney then Magical Ears as time gos on I may like it more but not for now. sorry

Upvote 0

Bill

Account Suspended
TalkDisney... ewwww.:lol: They're all too happy there. It's like being strapped to a chair in front of a TV and having to watch Barney for hours...:lol:

Upvote 0

trendymagic

Originally posted by Bill
TalkDisney... ewwww.:lol: They're all too happy there. It's like being strapped to a chair in front of a TV and having to watch Barney for hours...:lol:

I would rather listen to 'its a small world' than Barney.

Upvote 0

maxime29

Premium Member
I got tired of TalkDisney. I was there for 4 months and I lost interest. They tried to make every thread on a good note (not a bad thing, but when you are trying to debate about something and voicing an opinion they just about censor it). Half of my posts were just for welcoming newcommers. I only liked a couple of the users on there, everyone else was....well....:rolleyes:

So now I'm here, and to sum it up: I like these boards better. I just wish the games were on here as well like on TalkDisney.

Upvote 0

jrriddle

I like it right here.
I sometimes check out MouseInfo, but not for Disney park stuff (it's mostly Disneyland so not much interest to me).
But they do have good info on Tokyo Disney.
As soon as Bill puts up up the online version of Whack-A-Bill on his site I'll be there all the time :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom