Another SGE Thread

ButtClown44

Original Poster
SGE was up and running for 4 hours today(10/23/04) straight through from about 12:30-3:30. I finally got to see it. Animatronics are amazing in the main show. Pre-shows are a lil lame and the main show story and visuals are a little weak. But that is just my opinion. Soft openings should be starting soon so keep checking over there. It's no AE.

EpcotFanatic04

To be honest I am getting a little tired of all these Stitch threads. Couldn't you share your opinion/info in an existing thread? About 5 of them are still active.

doop

Thanks for the update. It sounds a little disappointing in the way you describing seeing as I was an AE fan. Oh well, maybe i'll like it.

dxwwf3

ButtClown44 said:
It's no AE.

In all fairness, I don't think it really aims for those heights. From what I've been hearing so far, it seems that SGE has a fairly simple plot so that kids can keep up with it. And that makes sense. It would be hard for kids to keep up with the complex AE storyline.

Like I said in another post, hopefully the kids will like it better than the reviews I've read so far. And they might be able to adjust some things to make it better as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom