Another new member, me!

Nautilyss

Original Poster
Hello. I'm Nautilus and after thirty years I want to visit WDW again - as an adult this time. I began watching several YouTube series about retrospectives from the past, dining and resort guides, new attractions and general history of the many parks. I went a few times with my family as a kid and young teenager in the early to mid 80s (when Epcot was fairly new) and once in the early 90s.

So much has changed since then. I did not go to Cinderella's Royal Table, I went to King Stefan's Banquet Hall. I did go to Typhoon Lagoon on later trips, but my earliest and best memories of the water parks are from River Country. This is a bit of melancholy in my nostalgia knowing many attractions are either gone completelyor have changed. But I have also never experienced Animal Kingdom or Disney's Hollywood Studios as well as many additions to Epcot and MK. I know I will be absolutely blown away By the decades worth of new developments I have yet to enjoy.

It will probably take me a couple years (or more) to plan and save up, but I am determined (and extremely excited) to make it back for at least a full week. So many wonderful family vacation memories are tied to there, I can't hardly wait to relive them. And am looking forward to chatting with all of you and picking your brains for advice, discussing news of what is happening around the parks and sharing stories of all our memories there, bot old and new.

Thank you so much for having me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom