Another lunch at Be Our Guest question please

Greenkai3000

Original Poster
Hey everybody,

I can't seem to find the exact times Lunch is served at BOG. We would like to be able to have a late Lunch, right before all folks with dinner reservations arrive. Any help would be appreciated :cool:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I think the restaurant opens from 10:30 to 2 for lunch. In February we got in line at about 10:05 and had about 40-50 (maybe a little more) in front of us. The place does seat a lot of people it just takes a little for orders to get taken. So make sure you look at the menu before or while in line so you can order fast. I recommend the ham sandwich the bechemal sauce really makes it yummy, I've recreated it at home that no whenever I buy ham for sandwiches hubby thinks I'm going to make the croque monsieur.

SkipperButler

They stop admitting guests for lunch service between 2 and 2:30. However, if you arrive after 2, Be prepared for certain dining rooms to be closed as they prepare for dinner service.
Best time to show up is around 1:45. If the line stretches to the Broken Arch at the beginning of the bridge, it's roughly 30 minutes until you have your food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom