Another Great Spot ...But Where?

PhotoDave219

barnum42 said:
Not until I'm back at my home PC.
Probably an easy one, but the game has stalled recently so....

Attachments

• where2.jpg
    where2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 60

Captain Hank

Howdy everyone, I'm back.

Hmmm, could that be from the mural in Mickey's Star Traders?
I won't be able to check back too much, my grandma is in the hospital and we're trying to keep the phone lines open as much as possible.

Captain Hank

Well, you all have the right park...but not yet the right location.

By the way IwishIliveinWDW, the other pics have already been solved. It's okay, though. Welcome to the game!

Mission: SPACE

That pic is from the box between the hot seat and host seat at Millionaire.

Unfortunately, I lost my digital camera, and am unable to take any pics... so if this is right (and I think it is) would someone take my place?

Captain Hank

Hmmm, right attraction, wrong place (though the same graphic might be used there, I don't know). I was thinking of something a bit...bigger.:)

Edit: Ya know, on second thought I decided to give this one to you. The way the picture is, it's impossible to determine where it is, given that the graphic is used in two different places (which I didn't know). This picture is actually from the billboard on the front of the building. Good job, though, identifying the pic. :sohappy:

Anyone else have any good pics, or should I try for another one?

Captain Hank

Hmmm, it appears to be decorated with shells...usually from cultures near water...Harambe is supposed to be a seaside/riverside town, right? Is it something from there?

barnum42

hcwalker16 said:
Hmmm, it appears to be decorated with shells...usually from cultures near water...Harambe is supposed to be a seaside/riverside town, right? Is it something from there?
Not Harambe, but your logic is getting you closer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom