Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Phosphate

AH yes, MouseGears I couldn't think of the name. Liked it better when the Art of Disney was upstairs, was never very crowd, and was usually cool in there.

P.S. Hopefully I will be able to find some photos of unique things at Disney that I have taken over the years, but as of right now I have no way so if someone wants to post another picture please do so.

Captain Hank

I'm afraid I'm out of good ones for now. If I'd known about this earlier, I would have taken pics of every detail I saw on my last trip. As it stands, I'll have to examine my old pics in hopes of extracting something. Go ahead TiggerBW. I know you want to. :D (just don't make it so hard this time!)

barnum42

That's has to be the most posts in a day - I missed a lot of action being five time zones ahead!

I would not have got the passes one, but I recognised the one from Mousegears - only as someone posted a link to it several months ago to point out where Dreamfinder's machine ended up.

As for the fountain - it's only easy because you were there when the photo was taken :lol:

I can see the brickwork in my minds eye, but I just can't place where it is. The fountain is either a bit shabby due to maintenance cutback or, and here's my guess, it's at the Haunted Mansion.

TiggerBW

Oh ok! I thought it was easy since you could see the surroundings.

Not the Haunted Mansion. Sorry!
(lack of maintenence is why it looks shabby.)

Phosphate

Hmm I can't place the background but I was thinking it is in France where there is that small courtyard behind the stores. The courtyard is right next to the make-up store.

barnum42

TiggerBW said:
Oh ok! I thought it was easy since you could see the surroundings.

Not the Haunted Mansion. Sorry!
(lack of maintenence is why it looks shabby.)
I recognise the wall, I just can't place it.

Someplace around the Hub at Magic Kingdom?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom