Another Great Spot ...But Where?

RU42

Originally posted by Maria
It´s not the top of Ariel´s clothes, but the collar on the top of Jasmine´s blouse! Am I right? :confused:

Nice new avatar Maria and congratulations, that is Jasmine. The 2 pictures are the jewel between her, um, on her blouse. And the other picture is the necklace around her neck.

I will post the full picture tonight and new contest too.

RU

kaliriverrider

001.jpg

Hi all,

Writing from my room at the Caribbean beach hotel.

I am new here but I thought I would try, I looked through a lot of pages on this thread so i did not repeat a picture, but It's been going on a long time! Where in disney is this pic?

RU42

Hey - the more the merrier!

Sean - sorry it is not Future City.
Kali - it is not The Land either.

Both are good guesses.

Kali - not sure about yours, almost has a El Rio de Tiempo look to it.

RU

kaliriverrider

RU, good guess but it is not el rio del tiempo (or anywhere in epcot) First clue you have to look UP to see it...

and for RU#14 is it somewhere around the contemporary hotel?

RU42

Points to Kali for the right hotel. Double points to HMPPAN for the specific answer.

Here is a link to the full picture. I shot it from the boat that travels from the MK to GF to Poly back in 2002.

I will hopefully post a new one tonight.

In case HMPPAN is incorrect, my next thought was It's A Small World (Kali's pic.)

RU

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by kaliriverrider
hmppan is on the money, it is in the AKL, any more specific guesses, or should i post the full picture?

I guess I need some harder pictures :)
I'll guess around Boma ..........dunno where it is exactly but I knew it was AKL-esque LOL

kaliriverrider

AKL.jpg

Yup all you have to do is look up in the AKL to see these great lights. This picture is of the ceiling of the Animal kingdom lodge.

OK RU, I am going nuts, I know this one but it is escaping me at the moment.... It's in tomorrowland as it is the right font I think .... but is it the transit authority or the mercahant of venus, or the tomorrowland sign at the entrance? Arg!

Kali

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom