Another Great Spot ...But Where?

barnum42

You did not beat the two minute record, but you are correct. I may have to go back to really weird angles and ultra closeup at this rate!

barnum42

Computer Magic said:
I'm going to jump start the thread with a picture.

I have no idea if it will be easy or hard. I have not learned how to judge posting a picture.

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=11568&password=c2d4aa44d9c87a80f54ec50aca865459&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

I hear the record is two minutes, can that be beat?
I was pondering a post as nothing seemed to have happened for a little while. You saved me trouble.

As for you photo - looks like steam type machinery with a nautical looking clock in the backgound. I can't think of any of the big boats where the machinery is not covered up with gard rails/mesh, so I'll guess the doc for the Liberty Sqaure Riverboat.

Computer Magic

barnum42 said:
I was pondering a post as nothing seemed to have happened for a little while. You saved me trouble.

As for you photo - looks like steam type machinery with a nautical looking clock in the backgound. I can't think of any of the big boats where the machinery is not covered up with gard rails/mesh, so I'll guess the doc for the Liberty Sqaure Riverboat.
Well, I didn't save you much trouble, as you guessed it.

We will have to put some restrictions around you :)

But you missed the record, but probably because you didn't see the post right away.

Go for it.

barnum42

Computer Magic said:
Well, I didn't save you much trouble, as you guessed it.
I really was an estimated guess, using the reasoning I gave in the post. I would not have put money down on it.

I'll have a nose around my photos and put something up in a few....

Computer Magic

barnum42 said:
It looks like there are problems with the site of my online photo album. I'll try again a little later.
Well since your photo site it down, I hope you don't mind me posting another picture. I was torn between the two.

Let's see if this one is harder. Branum42 still gets the next picture so this is only for bragging rights. Yes, Branum42 is eligible to guess.

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=11569&password=c2d4aa44d9c87a80f54ec50aca865459&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

barnum42

Computer Magic said:
Well since your photo site it down, I hope you don't mind me posting another picture. I was torn between the two.

Let's see if this one is harder. Branum42 still gets the next picture so this is only for bragging rights. Yes, Branum42 is eligible to guess.

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=11569&password=c2d4aa44d9c87a80f54ec50aca865459&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
The site is still down.

Looking at your photo - it has a toon town theme to it and with all the hearts on it, I'll guess Minnie's House

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom