Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Number_6

PhotoDave219 said:
Is it in teh Arcade, Tomorrowland Light and Power Company? The arcade in the contemmporary? Howabout the Pizza Planet in MGM?

Why don't you just ask if it's "somewhere on the WDW property?" ;) To be fair to other players, people should guess one location only until that location has been confirmed or not.

Oh, and is it in the post-show walkway displays for Space Mountain?

Captain Hank

Yup Pixie Duster, you got it! :sohappy:

It's from the mural with Mickey and the gang in spacesuits behind the cash registers in the gift shop. What's interesting is that I saw them painting the mural during the backlot tour in a blacklit room. However, there aren't any blacklights in the gift shop area. I wonder what the original plan for this was. Anyway, you're up Pixie Duster.

Pixie Duster

Uno momento senor

EDIT: Viala

I am being nice :)

Attachments

• 100_131623.jpg
    100_131623.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 54

Captain Hank

Gracias senorita, donde esta en el centro de Transporacion y Boletas?

Translation: "Thanks a bunch! Is it in the TTC?
(I think, more or less. Three years of high school Spanish, and I can barely speak a word of it. AAAHH!!, bad memories of my Spanish teacher with a Bostonian accent just came flooding back)

Pixie Duster

hehehe sorry to bring back the flashbacks.

Nope, not TTC.

As a note this is not an editted photo. Personally, I think it is silly to crop out an entire photo for one corner of it for this game, but that's just me.

Captain Hank

Pixie Duster said:
As a note this is not an editted photo. Personally, I think it is silly to crop out an entire photo for one corner of it for this game, but that's just me.

[blushes] Well, my problem is that I took a whole bunch of pictures on my last trip...of a whole bunch of very recognizable places. Just working with what I've got.

Hmm, the sidewalk looks like the Innoventions Plaza, but I don't recall seeing that sort of pillar there. But that's my guess anyway.

Foolish Mortal

Checkers board outside of the Candy shop on Main St. ?? or perhaps Frontierland ? Does that piece (assuming it is a checker piece) look like a piece of pepperoni to anyone else ??

Computer Magic

Foolish Mortal said:
Checkers board outside of the Candy shop on Main St. ?? or perhaps Frontierland ? Does that piece (assuming it is a checker piece) look like a piece of pepperoni to anyone else ??
A checkerboard. Very good.

Is the Candy shop near Tony's? Because I thought I seen the Checkerboard table on the sidewalk near Tony's Town Square.

PhotoDave219

On second thought, im thinking it mignt be at MGM or DTD. Its definetly not a checker piece, thast some stantion pole with a hideen mickey on top. Cant remember where ive seen concrete like that tho....

Pixie Duster

Irrawaddy Erik said:
All Star Movies (Toy Story)?

ding, ding, ding! You are correct! IIt is the checker board, in Andy's room. It is pretty big, you could stand n the checker piece. And remember I did not edit that photo.

Computer Magic

Irrawaddy Erik - Are you working on a picture to post?

I was thinking a zoomed lens camera was used to take the picture. That's the hard part of this game, is judging the size of the objects ( Like the plane. It looked huge until zoomed)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom